Special production method! The third world is finished

front page
Special production method! The third world is finished
search
Special production method! The third world is finished
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Maybe I will write one or two chapters of sub-cp side stories, probably to explore the rules of estrus and the plot when I was pregnant with the first child.

-----text-----

Since imprinting the lewd tattoos on Keys that day, the actions of the vampires have been much lower-key, and the tasks of the guild have been greatly reduced. The president knew that he was facing the college entrance examination, so he didn't send him any more tasks.

In addition to preparing for the exam, Zhou Qianlong's most important thing is to provide sperm to water the child in Su Nian's stomach. He irrigates very frequently and the cub is growing well.

In the blink of an eye, it was the day of the college entrance examination. Su Nian used magic to hide his stomach. After finishing the English test on the second day of the college entrance examination, his stomach began to hurt when the papers were collected. It was outrageous that he felt that his lower body was inexplicably empty. Think about the succubus I have been with lust all my life, so will it be necessary to have a child...

The invigilator noticed that his face was turning red and then pale, and asked about his physical condition with concern.

Su Nian dismissed it with the excuse of going to the toilet. The invigilator knew that there were three urgencies, but now it was the final stage, so he speeded up the speed of paper collection, and then let the candidates leave the examination room.

Zhou Qianlong's examination room was next door. He stood outside and waited for a while, and the other party also came out of the examination room.

He dragged the person into the toilet involuntarily, and instantly teleported him home after entering the cubicle.

As soon as he landed, Su Nian leaned against Zhou Qianlong and said weakly, "I, I seem to be about to give birth."

"What?"

It can be said that Zhou Qianlong's body became stiff in an instant. He looked nervously at the person leaning on his chest. His hands seemed to want to touch him but he was afraid that he would not be able to control his strength, so he turned into a funny look with his hands raised in the air. .

"What, what should I do? 120, yes, call 120, can you sit down? I'll get the phone."

"No, you are enough." Speaking of this, Su Nian also blushed a little. The children he gave birth to in the first two worlds can make up a basketball team. He can be said to be very rich in production experience, but he did not expect this world The production process of the succubus race is so violent.

When the succubus gives birth, the child's biological father needs to fuck for a long time, and then pour semen into the cervix so that the cervix can be opened. When the climax, the succubus will involuntarily give birth to the child.

If the biological father of the child dies or cannot be found for the time being, he can be replaced by a relative who is blood related to the biological father, but the time and amount of semen will be more. If it is a man without blood relationship, the amount required is unimaginable.

At the same time, in order to feed the child, the midwifery man also needs to breastfeed the two nipples during delivery. As for the method, it is nothing more than sucking it out with his mouth.

After hearing this, Zhou Qianlong didn't feel that something was wrong, and went back to the room with Su Nian in his arms. He took off the clothes on the two of them, and hugged Su Nian, who had a big belly, in his arms.