Becoming a slut seduces her young boyfriend and fucks her pussy

front page
Becoming a slut seduces her young boyfriend and fucks her pussy
search
Becoming a slut seduces her young boyfriend and fucks her pussy
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Recently I like Tsundere Attack

-----text-----

Qin Keqi was taken aback when he woke up. Fortunately, he didn't move too much and didn't wake up the person in his arms. Su Nian, who is 1.8 meters tall, clings to him as docile and obedient as a sheep. It seems that the other party is very used to it. such a life.

By the way, he is not the original him, he is now Lin Luocheng, he has recognized his ancestors for three years, has a bright future and a beloved partner, the past sorrows no longer exist, but the moment of suicide reappears in his mind all the time , his own despair, helplessness no one cares about. After rebirth, he should have revenge, but now he doesn't know what to do.

Both his adoptive parents went to prison, and the company under his name went bankrupt. The man who manipulated his background in his previous life returned all the things that should belong to him to him, and even stopped them when his younger brothers bullied him. How could he treat Su Nian again? what to do?

When Su Nian opened his eyes, he saw Lin Luocheng looking at him with complicated eyes. He blinked, and the dryness after waking up faded away. He yawned a few times and sat up.

Only then did Qin Keqi realize that Su Nian was naked.

Almost in the next second, the young body reacted.

"You, why don't you wear clothes?"

Su Nian looked at him strangely, "You... didn't you have morning erections every day before, do you want to get them first before you get up?" He was also in pajamas, but he was woken up every day after the buds opened, so he simply naked Sleep, so that Xiao Maotou can play with him when he wants.

Qin Keqi scolded "myself" in his heart that his sperm was on his head, and he was a little helpless in the face of the swollen lump of flesh in his crotch. According to his memory, he should take out this thing and insert it into Su Nianduo like yesterday. fucking in pussy.

But the movements are unfamiliar. After all, he was just "reborn", and he is a complete novice in this respect.

Su Nian pulled back the quilt and saw that his loose pajama pants had been set up as a small tent, and said with a smile: "It's obviously hard, so I'm still pretending to be stupid."

Qin Keqi looked at Su Nian stiffly as he leaned over, pulled down his trousers, and took out his erect penis from his underwear. Su Nian seemed not to notice his strangeness, so he stuck out his tongue and licked it. After the taste was okay, he licked the whole dick, teased the most sensitive glans with his tongue, and gently kneaded the balls full of sperm with both hands.

"Hiss..." Qin Keqi gasped. The scene of Su Nian giving him oral sex was too powerful, and an indescribable feeling came to his heart. He was just reborn yesterday, and he couldn't do anything clearly, especially When making love, I always feel like I am in the clouds, like I am dreaming.

But today he is sober, without any headache or disordered memory, he clearly watched this unattainable man who made things difficult for him and bullied him willingly eat his dick, making a lewd "tsk tsk" sound from his mouth .

"Brother..." He imitated Lin Luocheng and called Su Nian. The latter stopped his mouth and raised his head, and glanced at him. He spat out his dick, turned his back and put his limbs on the bed, his waist slumped and his buttocks stood up. The round buttocks could only close the asshole, and the fat cunt was exposed in front of Qin Keqi's eyes without any cover.