The former cannon fodder helps the little villain find out his life experience

front page
The former cannon fodder helps the little villain find out his life experience
search
The former cannon fodder helps the little villain find out his life experience
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

We are flesh-and-blood novels, so we don’t have to procrastinate the plot of dog blood for so long, and we don’t have to forcibly lower our intelligence. One chapter solves the conflict of life experience, the next chapter solves the problem of underage, and the next chapter eats meat

-----text-----

"Brother, that counterfeit has come to your door again, is it annoying all day long!?"

"I don't know how the school allowed this kind of person to enroll. I will go to the principal tomorrow and let this kid have no books to study."

"Second brother and third brother, isn't this bad? After all, he is also my cousin..."

When Su Nian first arrived in this world, there was a burst of noise in his ears. After receiving the information of this world, he opened his eyes. Su Chenyan and Su Momo were afraid of his elder brother's gaze for no reason, and suddenly stopped their voices. The favored Lin Jinran also hid behind her two elder brothers.

"What's the fuss about this?" Su Nian glanced at the two incompetent younger brothers, and then locked his eyes on Lin Jinran, "Why don't you just do a DNA test?"

Lin Jinran panicked when he saw him, and lowered his head. Su Chenyan and Su Moran thought that he was hurt by his elder brother's words, so they hurriedly said, "What kind of DNA? Don't you believe that we have raised Xiaoran for fifteen years? "

Su Nian felt that these two younger brothers were really stupid, and said impatiently, "Anyway, he is Uncle Lin's biological son, so what's the point of doing a paternity test? When the time comes, the results will be made public, so we won't be caught outside."

"But……"

"Uncle Zhong, invite the people outside the door in."

Uncle Zhong was a little surprised, how did the young master know that the young man who claimed to be General Lin's biological son was outside? He didn't dare to ask more questions, so he turned around and went outside to bring people in.

The protagonists in this world are Su Chenyan, Su Momo and Lin Jinran, and the villain is Qin Keqi, who was replaced by a civet cat for the prince. Different from the previous world, the villain was plundered for the sake of the protagonist, and used all kinds of indiscriminate methods. Qin Keqi has been working hard to regain his own identity all his life. During the three years from the first year of high school to the third year of high school, he tried all means, from peaceful to violent, from calm to out of control, and finally was accused by thousands of people on the day he became an adult. , Ended his short life by jumping off the teaching building of the school.

The protagonists in the previous few worlds were all kind-hearted, but Lin Jinran was not as harmless on the surface. In the original development, he also knew early on that he was not General Lin's biological son, but his biological parents were from the Lin family. Adopted daughter, that is, her aunt and uncle. But he looked at Qin Keqi, who was becoming more and more crazy in order to return to the Lin family, and felt that such a crazy person was not worthy of being the son of General Lin, and watched with peace of mind that the three brothers hurt Qin Keqi time and time again.

After experiencing the first three worlds, Su Nian, who already had a natural liking for the villain, felt pity for Qin Keqi before he met him.

"Young Master." Uncle Zhong called out, and Su Nian looked up at the young man who walked in. He was wearing a white shirt and sweatpants, and his hair was neatly combed and cut, because his "parents" were not good to him, and he couldn't keep up with his nutrition all year round. He is only about 1.6 meters tall now. But the advantage is that he has good genes, his face is white and clean, and he looks very well-behaved, which makes people feel more comfortable than Lin Jinran.