Jason Voorhees x Reader - Part 2

🩸 light gore warning: I know first chapter was cutesy and all that but this one there's an actual killing spree near the end 🩸

———

Jason Voorhees x Reader

We backed away quicker but soon saw the man had started walking towards us, machete tightly in hand.

"Okay guys, on the count of three we're all going to run back to our cabin while screaming bloody murder to alert everyone," Crystal whispered, "then we lock ourselves up and muster up weapons of sorts and block off all possible entries and exits, okay?"

"Sounds good."

"Yeah, dude, let's do it!"

"Okie dokie."

Crystal counted down and as soon as she said one we sprinted off towards the cabin at light speed. All of us screaming at the top of our lungs. Jeffery screamed curses but screamed none the less. The guys were obviously faster and reached the cabin before me and Crystal. Crystal's ankle did something funny and rolled while she ran, causing her to fold and stumble to the ground. In any other setting it would have been slightly humorous how she fell but I had to stifle the laughter and help her up.

"Come on!"

"Hurry up!" I could hear Jeffery and Ross shouting over their shoulders, "you can make it!"

I helped Crystal up and we started running again, the sounds of heavy footsteps making contact with the ground could be heard loudly behind us. I glanced over my shoulder to see he was too close. My stamina was shit. My muscles were cramping and everything hurt, I forgot how far away the camp was from the crazy man's tent.

Crystal got into the cabin and I was not too far behind before I felt something in the air and suddenly I was caught in a tree. I looked at my arm only to discover the man's machete pierced through my clothes and cut deep into a tree, I was basically tied to a tree. You know when those ninjas through the knifes or stars and pin the clothes of their opponent to the wall? Pretty much the same thing instead I was stuck to the tree.

"Y/N?!" Crystal cried out as she tried to run back to me.

"Don't you dare try and rescue me!" I shouted at her as I tried to pull the knife out of the tree or free myself by cutting my sleeve off by pulling the sleeve, "you know as well as I do you won't make it!"

"That's bullshit!" She yelled at me before Jeffery gingerly held her hand.

"Get the fuck inside the cabin!" I would never curse at her, but desperate times call for desperate measures and she needed to know I was serious.

Crystal cried as she let Jeffery guide her inside. Shouting about avenging me or some shit. She's so cute.

I was now faced with a bigger problem. The approaching man and possibly killer. Was he the cause of the missing or possibly dead people from last year? Could be.

It probably looked amusing to me how I struggled and prevailed. I almost looked like a fish stuck with a hook in its mouth flailing about, expect the only thing hooked was my clothe to the tree. There was no way I could pull the machete out of the tree. The burly man someone ended up several feet away from me.

I kicked at him so he wouldn't come closer but he wouldn't budge. He reached beside me to pull the machete out, and as soon as he did I grabbed it from him as it was loosely in his hands and backed away.

I correctly held the machete incase he would try to strike as he stared at me. He was freakishly large and tall and it was hella scary.

"Back off!" I held the machete shakily at him, backing away every time he took a step towards me.

  He just stared at me and I was almost able to tell the color of his eyes until a loud gunshot rang out. It was one of the older counselors with a rifle. Peepaw to the rescue! I flinched from the sound and was stunned for a moment, the man used that quick few seconds to disarm me and throw me over his shoulder.

"Hold your fire!" One of the counselors shouted at the gun wielder, "he's got one of the campers!"

  My ears rung from the gunshot but I ignored it best I could and flailed like hell. I really wish they kept shooting. It was already dark out now and the counselors had called the police. I felt lightheaded from being upside down for an hour. The man had ended up circling back to the camp. My cabin specifically, I was about to scream to alert my friends but the feel of the machete pressing onto my leg shut me up quickly.

The man dropped me at the back of the cabin, I leaned against the wall of it watching as he peered into the window that was luckily blocked off. It was dark out, the only light coming from other cabins. I considered running until I saw the figure of the man loom over me. He gave me a warning look before hastily breaking into the cabin with his machete, wood splinters flying everywhere.

  Screaming could be heard from outside the cabin. None other then the voice of my friends. Once he somehow, by horror logic, broke down the wall, he grabbed the back of my shirt by the scruff of it, I guess you'd call it that, and dragged me inside. Once inside he pressed me against his chest and brought the machete to my neck so my friends would stop throwing whatever they could find in the cabin at him.

  Ross threw a rubber ducky at his face before they all stopped, it squeaked when it hit his head and fell to the floor with a squeak.

"Really Ross?"

"It was my favorite rubber ducky!"

  I rolled my eyes. The man walked further in, motioning my friends to climb to the top of the bunk bed and stay there with a grunt. They did as he said. He released me and motioned for me to do the same and so I did. We were all confused. The man walked out of the cabin and we were left to ponder.

"What the hell just happened?" Jeffery finally broke the silence.

"He's coming back to kill us... later?" Crystal tilted her head in confusion.

"Like a final girl?" I asked, "expect... final people?"

"We need to leave, guys," Ross started to climb down the ladder and quietly landed onto the cold, wooden floor.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

  We all exchanged glances of concern. Scream after scream erupted and soon it sounded like the whole camp was screaming in unison. I, along with the last two on the bunk bed, climbed down the bunk and peeked out of the cabin to see the pandemonium that took over the camp.

"Fucking hell," Jeffery's face paled at the sight.

  The burly man was slaughtering the campers and counselors, not even stopping to breathe. One after the other until he went after one more camper into the dark who had run off.

"We need to go," Crystal grabbed my hand and looked to our group, "NOW!"

  We stopped being our frozen and scared state and ran out of our cabin into the woods, making a straight beeline to the road that would lead to where some of the cars were parked and hopefully some form of civilization.

——

Honestly I don't know what should happen next so give suggestions, this oneshot/story became a lot longer than I intended but it's fine.