Stu x Reader

"Come here, baby," Stu cooed as I walked over to the fountain where they all were hanging out.

"Stu!" His girlfriend smacked his arm.

"Ow! Hey!" He whined, "I was talkin' about you, babe!"

"Yeah right," She rolled her eyes then spoke to me as if nothing just happened, "We're having a movie night tonight, popcorn, beer, all that good shit."

"It's gonna be wild!" Stu stuck his tongue out like a rocker would before playfully pushing Billy who was next to him.

"Wouldn't be a party without you, Y/N," Billy spoke.

  Stu watched me with a crazed smile, as usual. The beer I'd skip out on, everything else I could do. I told them I could come, once the time was given to me I later left the group of teens to go home.

I changed into some comfy clothes and did some homework before my alarm rung, alerting me that it was time to go to the party. No one offered to carpool and so I rode my bike down to Stu's house. It was a surprise to a lot of us that he offered his house to be the movie night spot for today.

I placed my bike inside his garage before entering the house. Stu had left a sign on the door saying to just head inside, probably too lazy to answer the door.

  Once inside I found everyone spread out aroun the TV, the screen Illuminating their faces. Stu spotted me and hollered at me to come over, I was awkwardly standing at the entrance to the living room.

"Take a seat, bab—" he caught himself, "—buddy!"

  I rolled my eyes and sat beside him, the others humming hi's as I sat. They were playing The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

"This one's my particular favorite amongst the movies series because—"

  A pillow was thrown at Stu's head as he talked to me rather loudly.

"Shut up, Stu!" One of the guys said, "We can't hear the fucking movie with you blabbering!"

"Alright, alright!" He put his hands up in mock defense before sticking his tongue out at the guy.

  A few moments later and I could hear Stu whine about something. No beer. Everyone had down the whole pack. Stu stood up and walked over to the door before facing the group with a goofy grin.

"Guys, will someone come to protect me?"

  Everyone shook their heads or ignored him so Stu turned to me. I hoped he wouldn't ask because of all people he should ask his girlfriend.

"Y/N, would you come with me?" Stu pouted.

"Sorry, Stu, I wanna watch the movie," I responded.

  He huffed in annoyance before walking out of the living room, Billy staring him down and then suspiciously looking at me as if something was wrong.

"What?" I called out his staring.

"Nothing..." Billy averted his eyes to the TV, "Nothing at all."

  A scream was heard and it took everyone a moment before realizing that it didn't come from the TV. But instead it came from wherever Stu went.

"What the hell was that?" Billy exclaimed, but his tone felt off.

  As stupid people would do in a horror movie we ended up checking out what ever was going on and the person the scream belonged to.

"Let's split up guys." One of the dudes said.

"And what?" I asked, my voice laced with sarcasm, "Search for fucking clues?"

"Well, what do you suggest, smartass?" He snapped.

"We leave."

  Of course no one listened to me. I ended up ignoring everyone telling me leaving was a death wish but I didn't want to stay here any longer.

"Bunch of idiots," I mumbled as I walked out of the living room.

  Before I could even reach the front door I saw a body lying down in the hall. I did what I knew I shouldn't have done but I went and inspected the body. Upon further inspection I saw that it was Stu lying on the ground. Unconscious or dead i couldn't tell but I rushed over to his side anyway.

"Stu?!" I whisper-shouted.

  With a hard push I was able to roll him over to his back. I lowered my head to hear if he was breathing but as soon as my head was near his, Stu grabbed me by the neck And launched me into the room he was lying in front of.

  I stumbled across furniture before hitting a bookshelf, books slipping off the shelf and hitting my body. I muttered curses as I looked up at the now standing Stu who held a crazed smile.

"What the hell is going on, Stu?"

"You were supposed to stay with the group."

"I thought you were dead!" I exclaimed.

"Surprise, surprise!" He drew a knife from his pocket.

  I stood up quickly in alarm.

"Stu. Why the fuck do you have that?!"

  Before I could say another word he slammed me against the wall, the knife pressed against my neck.

"I finally have power over you," he cooed, sliding the knife down my body, "And I won't let that go to waste."