Pennywise x Reader

The walk back to the campsite felt a little better with the colder weather. I was on a week long camping trip with some friends and decided to go on a short hike but had somehow managed to lose the path to get back to the site.

Unfortunately I was not alone.

The clown saw me with a wooden walking stick in the thicket. He decided to speak softly and slowly, taking the shape of a little boy no older than eight.

"Hello!" He smiled, "Want a balloon? They float."

I jumped in surprise from the voice, alarmed to see a young boy. The sun was starting to go down so I was already feeling uneasy. A random kid spooking me didn't make things better. But I hadn't remembered or even heard anybody camping near us...

"Hello, are you lost?" I asked him.

"Yes! I am so lost...I'm a little boy, all alone!" The boy pouted and spoke in a surprisingly sinister tone, "Can you take me to my momma?

I raised a brow at the boy but helped him nonetheless, "Okay, I'm lost too so we can both try to get home."

"Gee, thanks! The boy looked around, "I'm hungry. I don't see any food anywhere."

There were small red flowers in the area and the boy suddenly grabbed one and bit a small piece of it off and swallowed it.

"Uh, I don't think that's a good idea," I held back a laugh at his odd behavior, "I have some candy bars in my bag if you want one, they'll taste better than wild flowers."

"Yes, please!" The boy giggled.

The small boy grabbed the bag of candy and opened it up and started eating it all while staring directly at me, his eyes glowing red in the darkness. I had forgotten to ask him his name.

"What's your name?"

"Bill." He answered with a mouthful of candy.

I held a curious gaze at the young boy, starting to notice as it was getting darker that his eyes were subtly glowing more.

"How about we go this way?" I pointed up, "I think I see smoke in the sky so campers might be near."

"Okie dokie!"

The little boy skipped happily behind me. All the while he had his eyes locked on me as if I would vanish in mere seconds if he took his eyes off me. His eyes were starting to glow a little more intensely, his true nature was beginning to show through the skin of the innocent young boy.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you live in these woods," I joked as we walked closer to the camp site.

Bill only smiled.

He soon kept biting into a twig that looked too much like a bone and he laughed. We soon saw the campground ahead, and the small boy continued to look up at me and to my mouth.

I didn't want to question him on his odd behavior and so instead I just handed him several beef jerky sticks so he would stop eating sticks and random shit in the woods.

Bill immediately grabbed the beef jerky and bit down on it, chewing and swallowing the jerky whole. He looked at my skin and continued to focus on my mouth, his eyes glowing bright. He reached his little hand up towards my face.

But I stood up out of reach from the boy after giving him the food and walked along side him to the campsite, the lights getting stronger and bigger. The boy walked next to me, his breathing became heavier, and his steps began to change.

My eyes lit up with joy upon seeing the campers, happy to no longer be lost. I picked up the boy and gave him a soft hug.

"We're safe now!" I reassured him, "We can find your parents now!"

I felt the little boy start to grow taller unexplainably fast. I couldn't pull away from the, now ridiculously tall, man. Bill's body seemed to change and grow to match that of an adult and he wrapped his arms around the me. His growing body starting to hunch over me. Bill's voice changed to a deeper tone and it came out of his mouth in a more sinister and evil way.

"Don't tell my parents~" He teased.

He squeezed tightly. Bill's grip was unbelievably strong, his hands growing claws. He stared down at me with glowing eyes, a crazy smile adorning his face. My face flushed against his chest in a tight hold I couldn't get out of. I couldn't even see the person's face. My heart sped up uncontrollably.

"Shhh!" The man squeezed the my body even tighter.

He didn't seem to realize how much he was hurting me because I could barely breath. His breath was heavy and deep as he pressed me even closer to him. Bill turned my head and started sniffing the part of my neck that was exposed.

The smell of fear was intoxicating for him.

"W-what's going on?" I stammered.

The man held me and breathed heavily. He started to smell my neck again and kiss my neck a bit.

"What happened to the boy?" Once again I tried to push away from the figure so I could see,"To Bill?"

I knew that the boy transformed into this guy but I felt like my mind was playing tricks on me. He kissed my neck more and started to bite it, his sharp teeth puncturing the skin easily and drawing a tiny amount of blood. He was breathing so heavily on my neck, it was hot.

"Shh..." He shushed me once again.

"Get off me!" I screamed, "Where the hell is the boy!"

The clown kept kissing my neck. He couldn't let me go. He was too attracted.

"I'll scream!" I threatened while I tried to push him away, it felt good but I was too prideful to give in to this man. Plus he was a little boy no less than several minutes ago... that was weird.

The clown ignored my struggle and pressed me tighter against him, "Scream then."

My face heated up from his bold words, but I still continued to try and struggle out of his hold. I was able to slip away but ended up pushing myself so I fell onto the ground. My back hitting the grassy floor.

The man went on top of me, his body weight pressing me down hard. He pinned me down easily, grabbing my face and holding me still, his eyes bright and glowing more than ever.

"No screaming? Hmm." He cooed.

In a possessive kiss, he smashed his lips against mine. He felt his body grow hot, feeling his breathing speed up.

"Scream for me? Please?" His voice darkened.

The man took my face in his hands and kissed me again, his voice sounding like a boy again.

"I like your face." He giggled.

"W-what?"

"I like your face~" He said in a sing song voice, bringing his face close to mine once more.

"Kiss me."