Billy Loomis x Reader (lime)

"Yes!" Stu shouted, "no!"

Stu and I were shoulder to shoulder playing an intense video game of sorts. He was super close to losing. Billy almost begged me to let Stu win the video game before the party at a friends house started. Something about how if he lost it would destroy his ego and Billy would have to put up with it for weeks. I said I would consider it.

Now Stu and I were surrounded by teenagers who cheered us on. Stu was nervous, and it showed. I played the game with ease, it didn't help Stu that I had played this game numerous times before and so had loads of practice and experience unlike him.

At the very last moment I purposely made a wrong move and Stu ended up winning. His jaw dropped and he didn't process he won until his friends were either shaking him with excitement or booing him. In a fit of joy he hugged me and started whooping to the group.

"Hell yeah I won!" He turned to me, "you were awesome. You're a loser now, but you're awesome!"

"Thanks... I think?" I laughed.

I saw Billy staring at me from the other side of the room with a knowing smile, I smiled back before handing the controller off to another teen. I walked over to Billy and leaned on the wall beside him.

"I owe you," he said.

"Yeah, you owe me big time, mister," I poked his chest, "I could've reached a new highscore."

"Ehhhh, I'll pay you back one way or another," he shrugged.

"I'll hold you to that," I said before looking back to the group of friends who now decided it would be a bright idea to bring beer out and watch a scary movie.

"Noooo we watched that last week!" A teen protested as another suggested they watch Jeepers Creepers.

We all ended up watching IT. The Tim Curry version obviously, Bill Skasgard's version was not out in that year. We got halfway into the movie when Stu loudly announced he was going to go get more beer, he asked if anyone wanted to join him but only his girl did so off they went.

"They'll probably be getting a lot more than beer down there," one of the guys said while making inappropriate gestures.

"Oh, grow up and watch the movie," another shushed him.

We were almost at the end of the movie when there was a loud scream down where Stu and the girl was. Everyone jumped and we immediately paused the movie to see what was going on.

"Hello?" One of the guys shouted down the stairs.

"It's ghostface!" Stu and the girl came running up the stairs, "he's here!"

"Where?!"

"Down there!" Stu pointed to where he last was.

"No way you evaded him so easily," I commented.

"What the hell's that supposed to mean?" Stu stood in mock offense as if what I said actually hurt him.

"Hey guys," one of the teens frantically looked around the living room, "where the hell is Aaron?"

A scream.

We all ran to the kitchen to arm ourselves with knives before sneaking to where the scream was heard. We all gasped from the sight of Aaron stabbed to death on the floor, blood pooling around him. Someone puked, a girl screamed, and we all backed out of the room.

"Someone call the cops!"

I nodded and ran out of the room, knife at eye level in case of an attack as I sneaked into a room with a phone. I dialed the number and was about to pick up the phone until a gloved hand placed itself onto mine. I slowly looked up at who the hand belonged to.