Jennifer x Reader

She was extremely attractive. Drop dead gorgeous. Everyone in school envied her body, her life, everything about her. She was an angle sent down from heaven, but behaved far from one.

Jennifer.

The whole school thought it was odd how as soon as I began my year there she immediately brought me under her wing, constantly wanting me at her side. Today was no different.

"Hello, Jennifer," I greeted her as I walked up to her locker.

She shut her locker rather harshly before looking me up and down.

"Remember that little concert thing I went to the other night?" She cocked her head.

"Yes..." I answered, "The one that went up in flames?"

"Bingo," She smiled with her pearly whites, "After going there I feel sooooo much better and think you should like come over tonight."

"Oh, how come?"

"We haven't done a sleepover in forever!" She tucked my hair behind my ear, appearing completely happy and as if the fire that killed many people didn't happen.

"You are awfully chipper today," I commented.

"You want to try my lipgloss?" She innocently smirked, "I went to the mall and got this new one."

I shrugged and said sure as I opened my locker to retrieve my books for the next class we had together. Before I could process what happened I felt Jennifer hold my jaw and turn my face to hers before she kissed me with her perfect lips. She drew back with a coy smile, leaving me starstruck.

"Jennifer," I gasped.

"What?" She played dumb, "You said you wanted to try my lipgloss."

"I didn't mean—"

She left before I could continue speaking, I quickly followed after her to our next class before the bell rang. All throughout the class I could feel her eyes on me.

  After an hour the bell rung and the teacher dismissed all of us. I left quickly and walked down the hall to my locker, Jennifer's was right next to mine so she was shortly by my side.

"You know that fucking guy whose been chasing after Lily?" She asked.

"Yes," I closed my locker and leaned against it, facing Jennifer. I wasn't going to bring up the kiss from earlier.

"He looks so fucking good right now," Jennifer whined, "I think I'm gonna have him tonight."

"Didn't you say you wanted me over tonight?"

She closed her locker, "Yes, I still do! You could just come after once I'm full."

"Woah!" My eyes widened as I turned away, "Too much information, Jennifer!"

"Whatever," she scoffed, "See you at eleven."

  We parted ways.

•••

  It was already a few minutes past eleven as I had knocked on her door multiple times. She didn't answer so I walked around her house to a tree that luckily reached close to her window. With ease I climbed the tree and entered into her unlocked window.

  She was no where in sight but I heard shuffling in the bathroom before Jennifer opened the door to peek her head out, smiling upon seeing me.

Was that... blood around her mouth?

"Hey!" She beamed, "I'll be out in a minute!"

  She closed the door, me going to sit patiently on her bed. I sat in the middle of her bed, crossing my legs and picking up one of her magazines to read.

It didn't take long before she left the bathroom, wearing sexy but cozy pajamas. If I had her body I would rule the world. She walked over to me, taking the magazine out of my hand and tossing it to the floor.

"How was the date with the guy?" I asked.

"He was so good," She grinned, "But I don't wanna talk about him tonight, you're here now."

  Jennifer sat on her bed in front of me, leaning close.

"Yeah, so what do you wanna do?"

   I looked away, but as soon as I did Jennifer took me by surprise. She pulled my legs out from being crisscross and suddenly Jennifer was on top of me. Her strength came out of no where and scared me.

"Jennifer!" I stared up at her, "What the hell was that for."

"I need you, (Y/N)," She cooed, "Desperately."

  And that's when she snaked a hand behind my neck to control where my head went. Allowing her to smash her lips on mine with a deep kiss, fighting for dominance.

This wasn't the Jennifer I knew.