Carrie x Reader (lime)

7 Minutes in Heaven 💋

  Carrie and I were invited to the popular girls party. We arrived a little later and indulged on the good food but stayed light on the drinks so we'd be sober heading back home. Even though we stayed sober the other girls went heavy on the drinking, constantly saying "you only live once".

One of the girls was going through a break up and so they got super drunk and decided 7 minutes in heaven would be the best next game, so they took an empty beer bottle and spun it as we all sat in a circle. Two girls were chosen and they headed to the small closet. They mostly talked and experimented a kiss once before falling out of the closet a giggling and drunken.

"Okay, lets try again!"

  The bottle spun and spun until it landed on Carrie whose face dropped at the realization it landed on her.

"Ooh, Carrie's first one in," one of the girls cooed, "let's see whose next!"

The bottle spun and spun again until it slowed down to point at me. Shit. Carrie's face became extremely red and she avoided eye contact with me. I awkwardly rubbed my neck.

"Okay, go to the closet you two," the girl tried to point to the closet but in her drunken state she was pointing everywhere but the closet, "come onnnnnn, go!"

Carrie and I stood up, reluctantly heading to the closet. Once inside we closed it and faced eachother. It was dim lit and cramped.

"I don't know what to do exactly," I shrugged, feeling a little flustered myself at the close proximity, "maybe we should sit down."

  Carrie and I sat down, our knees touching in the small closet as we had to cross our legs to sit comfortably.

"You good?" I asked her.

"Yes," she responded with a blushing face, "may I ask you something?"

"Of course," I leaned towards her face to hear her better.

"Let me just show you instead."

  Carrie put a hand at the back of my neck and pulled me towards her face to kiss me. She used her other hand to caress the side of my face while she deepened the kiss, I didn't pull back so she took that as a good sign. She pressed her tongue against my lips, asking for entrance. I accepted as I put my hands on her waist and one at the back of her neck.

  Eventually I got on top of her, using my legs to support me as I kept them at either side of her body, caging her under me. She smiled against my lips and took a breath before kissing me again. My hand moved down her neck to her waist down to her leg, I pulled her further underneath me, holding her thigh firmly. She gasped as she and I broke the kiss.

She went for my neck, giving me love bites and wanting to mark me as much as she could. I whimpered at the feeling as I put her hair in a ponytail out of her face while she did that. I tugged on her hair lightly, moving her away from my neck and exposing her own. I started out softly giving her love bites and kissing her neck gingerly before I decided to become a bit rougher after seeing Carrie was enjoying it.

She chuckled as she saw lipstick stains around my neck and her love bites. She pulled me towards her and brought her hands underneath my shirt to feel me slowly. The anticipation was killing me. We almost forgot we were in a closet for seven minutes before we heard footsteps approaching.

We quickly got off of eachother and sat crisscrossed once again. She took her ponytail out to help cover her love bites and hickeys while I did the same but with my clothes. She motioned to my mouth, trying to tell me there was lipstick smears from her. I quickly wiped them away before the closet door swung open to reveal disappointed girls.

"You guys didn't do anything?" She whined, hoping for a reason to make fun of Carrie.

Carrie and I smirked at eachother before walking out of the closet, trying our hardest not to hold the other's hand.

This was the start of something beautiful.

💋