Yandere Hannibal x Reader (lime) - part 2

I stunned Hannibal by punching him in the stomach and resumed my futile attempt to escape the office. I made my way down the hall. Hannibal grunted slightly when I punched him in the stomach, but he wasn't as fazed by it as I had hoped he'd be. Hannibal got up and calmly. He smiled, and started walking forward.

This was fun to him, a game of cat and mouse. He reached me rather quickly and grabbed me again without much trouble. If only Hannibal had turned out to be a nice man, I would have probably fallen head over heels for him. A part of me wishes I'm dreaming and I'll wake up.

"You know, you're quite fast," Hannibal's voice was still low, but now had a hint of amusement in it.

Hannibal could feel my emotions, and while he was still very much amused, he didn't want me to be terrified.

"It's only natural that you're scared," Hannibal remarked.

"It isn't natural what you're doing," I fought back.

"It is natural to you," he cooed, "You just don't realize it yet."

He smirked, and was very, very close to me now. I couldn't lie that I felt flustered but behind scared. my struggling was beginning to amuse Hannibal. My attempts at escape were fruitless, since he still held me so tightly, but I was stubborn and persistent.

"Oh, you're adorable when you're getting angry."Hannibal held me closer, "You don't have to fight me, Y/N. You could just stay."

He moved his face closer to mine, and looked at me intensely.

"Stop fighting," He kissed me, and kept his lips on me, not wanting to let me go as his grip was too strong to even try. I whimpered in protest, he was a really good kisser but I couldn't let that distract me. Hannibal felt my hand pushing against his chest, He moved his hand to the back of my neck, while moving his face slowly closer to me, breaking the kiss to let me breath.

I found it very difficult to try and move away with his hand holding me in place by the back of my neck. Hannibal slowly started moving his hand to my hair again, and his other hand went to my waist. His lips were back on me, as he gave small kisses on my lips in between the intense ones.

once he broke the kiss to start on my neck I caught my breath. Hannibal started kissing my neck and he smiled softly as he saw how much less I was struggling.

"You know you want to stay," Hannibal got back to my mouth, and put his hand behind my neck again. He kissed me harder, and he started to hear how my breathing was a little heavier now.

Hannibal pushed his body against mine, putting every effort into keeping us in this position of me lying on the floor and him on top of me.

"Give in," His words were soft and barely audible because of the kissing, "Give in and stay with me."

He kissed me passionately, my lips were the sweetest thing in the world to him. I let out soft whimpers now and then. Hannibal started feeling me giving in little by little, and that pleased him. I was starting to relax and didn't fight as strongly against his hold. Hannibal kept kissing my lips, then my neck again. It felt like he was high on my taste.

"Kiss me back, Y/N," Hannibal's voice was still low, but now he was breathing heavily. He wanted to taste every inch of me.

I paused, stubbornly shaking my head.

"Kiss. Me." Hannibal commanded now, and with that, he pushed his lips on mine harder. Our faces were very close, and he used his body's weight to keep me under his grasp.

I kissed him back. He was taking his time with me, not rushing in any way or form. He wanted to mark more than my skin, he wanted to mark my entire body. He wanted me to be his... my entire body was going to scream Hannibal's name, he was sure of it. He moved his hand under my shirt.

Hannibal felt his hand feeling my skin, and just that feeling caused him to smile. He wanted to take full advantage of my vulnerability at this point, so he started giving me lovebites on my neck to keep me from moving.

"Give in, my angel," Hannibal's voice was a mix of pleasure and control. The feeling was driving him wild, even though he still had not yet experienced the full pleasure he intended to have with me.

"Kiss me again," Hannibal asked softly, but there was no kindness nor patience in his voice this time.

If anything, there was only desire and control.