Candyman x (injured) Reader

⚠️ MILD GORE WARNING ⚠️

My reflection stared me down as I wiped the blood off my hands. Since it was fresh the warm water easily cleaned the blood off. I dried off my hands and looked back at my reflection. No way would I be able to take the blood off my clothes until I got home.

How would I explain this to my roommate? Would they under my situation? Surely they would... they wouldn't call the cops on me, right? I winced in pain, a reminder that I needed to get some medical attention before my gash would start to get extremely infected.

I almost stepped onto the body, sprawled in a bloody mess on the floor. Disgusting bastard. He dragged me into the men's bathroom to have at me but he underestimated who he thought was a weak passerby. After one forced attempt at making out and giving him a warning I bashed that fucker to death.

I was in such an adrenaline high that my body took over and killed him without even realizing it until he stopped loving completely. Once I was done I collapsed to the ground, exhausted. There were obviously no cameras in the bathroom so I would be at full fault for his death. First degree murder? Hell to the no.

  Before the guy died he said a name five times. Candle man? Kaylee man? Candy man? Something like that. It was unsettling, him screaming the name while I threw him towards the sink. I caught my breath while he stood at the mirror, chanting the name before we fought again. Little pervert.

I stared at the lifeless body once more before I heard buzzing around my ear. As one would do if they heard a bug buzzing by their ear, I jumped in surprise and quickly backed away from the unidentified flying object. Ending up slipping on the blood and falling to the tile floor with a thud.

  I groaned in pain as I scooted back to lean against the wall. It was a bee. The bee landed on my knee. Okay, Dr. Seuss. Would it sting me?

"Can you promise me you won't tell the police what happened?" I asked the bee, needing a pick me up after the traumatic events.

The bee didn't move. The bee stayed on my knee. I sighed in contemplation. Leaving the bathroom looking like this didn't feel like a good option. My leg continued to bleed, blood clotting so I wouldn't bleed to death.

The bug flew over to my gash and landed on it, it took a lot in me to not flinch in fear it would sting me there. I don't think I would be able to recover.

"He's accessing the wound."

I jumped at the voice, the bee unmoving and not stinging. Looking up I saw a man before me who wasn't there before. Immediately I felt defensive, completely forgetting the fact that he just told me the bee was checking out my gash.

"It's not what it looks like! I swear," I started, "He dragged me in here and-"

"I know," He spoke calmly, "I watched."

He glanced at the mirror and I did the same before we locked eyes. He was watching from... the mirror?

  His hand... it was actually a hook. I was finally able to observe the man. I now noticed the bees around him and knitted my eyebrows in confusion.

"If you watched why didn't you help me?" I felt annoyed.

"I couldn't," he looked at the dead man, "not until he summoned me."

"Alright, this is getting weird," I weakly stood up, forgetting that the bee was still on my leg, "I'm out."

  I was about to walk until the man hit the hooked hand beside the wall behind me, caging me between his arm and the sink.

"You're going to kill me?" I said between gritted teeth.

"I'm not after you," he said, "but you could be of use, after you heal."

"Of use?" I frowned, "to lure helpless, innocent people I presume."

"Not innocent, no."

  He swiftly lifted me up and placed me on the sink where he started patching me up. I sat in silence, occasionally a bee or two would land on me before flying away. Disobeying this man would mean death, and I didn't want to die.

So for the time being I would have to help him.

Candyman, candyman.