Michael Myers x Reader

Requested by @Catherine526803

Michael lifted his knife high in the air before me, his towering figure ready to strike. I was on a mad run away from him after he slaughtered some of the adults at the small party I was at. I was able to slip out but he had unfortunately noticed.

"WAIT! Wait!" I raised my hands in defense, preparing for the worst and the feel of medal that would soon sink into my flesh, "Maybe we can come to an agreement... to co-exist or whatever! I can lure you victims! I can... help!"

  The masked man tilted his head, lowering the knife a bit before he gave a curt nod. I tilted my head as well, not sure if he was just waiting for me to put my guard down or actually considering letting me live as long as I help him.

"Are you... are you accepting my offer?"

Michael pointed behind himself, implying for me to follow him. I hesitated before following him, still feeling shaken from the situation. After a few moments of silence, Michael stops and points at a house. He stares at me, awaiting a reaction of some sort or even a word. I tilt my head once again, this time in confusion. I look towards the house then back to the Michael.

"Um... what is it you want me to do?"

  He grabbed me and started dragging me towards the house suddenly without any warning.

"Hey! Woah!"

I jump, startled by his actions as I'm further dragged towards the house. Does he live here? Or is this a possible victims house? I was worried to say the least.

Once inside, Michael pointed at the basement door. Not the basement, anything but the basement. I back away from Michael in alarm. Maybe he really was tricking me.

"No way I'm going down there!"

He grabbed at me again, this time pushing me towards the door. I try to grab onto anything I can hold, furniture, doors, or edges of walls but it's too difficult with his strength. If he wanted to kill me he already would have since he doesn't care about being discreet. So why the basement? I was as much worried as I was confused and scared.

Michael stares at me with a stern expression as he slams the basement door open, I fall to the floor as I roughly push off him. He kneeled down and stared at me. I sit up and match his gaze, my breath quick and my heart racing. I was deeply confused of what he wanted from me. If not death then what?

Michael put his finger over his mask to where his lips would be, signifying for me to be quiet. I slowly nodded in fear. He then picked me up and put me on his shoulder.

"Put me down!" I pound my fists against his back in protest.

He ignores me, continuing to walk towards the basement door. Michael opens the basement door and begins walking to the bottom. Upon reaching the bottom of the stairs, Michael slowly opened the door and pointed at a chair.

"What?" I knew what he wanted but I didn't want to do it.

Michael motioned me to sit in the chair.

"I don't understand what's the point of all this..."

He motioned towards the chair yet again. I sit on the edge of the chair, afraid to anger him as Micheal stares me down. I stare back at him in awkward silence. He breaks the eye contact and leaves the room shortly to grab something from the other room.

  Micheal came back with a dirtied file, probably on someone he wanted me to help kill. He tossed the file on my lap and watched me. I slowly took the file before reading who it was. My face paled as I realized who this woman was. I looked up to Micheal and he only gave me a light nod, his hand gripping the knife at his side causing me stress and fear.

One of us had to die tonight. Either that or I had to figure out a way so that we could both live. But this would be difficult, especially working with a slasher.

Laurie Strode... I hope you're ready to work with me.