Pennywise x Reader ft. Killer Klowns

(Slight gore)

  Pennywise had finally agreed to take me to the carnival, or better yet Pennywise finally agreed that he'd let me take him. He didn't have a car so I had to drive him. Of course Pennywise was unusually tall so he altered himself to be around 6'2 or 6'3. I wasn't paying attention to his exact height so I couldn't tell. We were able to convince people to let him in, thinking that he was a performer in his clown attire. (Just pretend this is all taking place before the incidents in Derry or that the incidents never happened)

"Where do you wanna go first, Penny?" I asked, surveying the crowd.

"How about we do some of those rides, doll," Pennywise suggested, "then we can get us some popcorn and cotton candy to watch the main show."

This circus-carnival event popped out of no where and of course people kind of just went with it, it was assumed it was a traveling circus of sorts and so the people of Derry rolled with it. The main show was in the big tent that would be later tonight. They closed down all the rides at that time so everyone could go and watch.

Eventually the time came to go to the show. People would often asked if Penny was part of the act and he declined and said he was dressing up for the occasion, usually associated with his signature sinister smile.

"C'mon, doll," Penny took my hand, the other holding his cotton candy, "let's sit up there."

He motioned to the back stadium seats where we'd get a bird's eye view of the place. It wasn't ideal if you wanted to see the show, we should've sat at the middle ones.

"Why not here?" I motioned towards a few vacant seats in the center rows, "that way we can see the show better."

He looked around, an odd expression on his face. One of intrigue and a predatory look, something was wrong. He glanced at the curtains, someone was peeking but closed the curtains immediately once they felt Penny's eyes on them.

"There's something evil here," he finally looked at me with a grim face, I could've sworn he got a little taller out of instinct.

"Okay, okay," I complied, "we can go to the top of the bleachers."

He took my hand and we walked to the top, sitting side by side and watching as more and more people would pile in. Pennywise was on edge. If the great Pennywise himself was on edge then something was clearly wrong.

"Penny," I got his attention, "what's here that's evil?"

"I'm not sure yet, sweets," he answered, "there's a familiar evil here, but not of my kind. One of a lesser race where I come from."

I listened to him, quite intrigued at this new piece of information. Something familiar to Penny but less evil than his race? That was not something to take lightly. I was about to ask another question before the lights dimmed until they were completely out.

"Ladies and gentlemen!" An odd voice boomed over the speakers, "may I have your attention?!"

Everyone quieted down, people whispering to one another in excitement. I was nervous, Penny was watchful and cautious.

"We have prepared a very special treat for all of you!" The voice declared, "In tonight's show you will all be able to help us in our last act!"

Pennywise appeared to be pieceing things together, he looked like he was zoned out yet staring at the main performing area (the ring) with such focus that not even throwing pieces of popcorn at him was helping.

A spotlight was turned on to bring light to what appeared to be a large clown as the ringmaster, he had on a funny little top hat and a red tailcoat to match. Pennywise's eyes widened a bit in realization as a wicked grin formed on his face.