Extra: Meet again / "Little blind man, come and see Uncle" / Plot

front page
Extra: Meet again / "Little blind man, come and see Uncle" / Plot
search
Extra: Meet again / "Little blind man, come and see Uncle" / Plot
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Little angels don’t cry, the next world is cookies~

Tickets~

It's Monday, let's get closer to see who hasn't voted for Yuning Baby yet!

(▼皮▼#) Knock fierce!

-----text-----

In the first year Gu Yuning left, Yin Zhouze always wanted to make a cake for him, so he was busy and clumsy and followed the tutorial countless times, and finally made a decent cake on Gu Yuning's birthday.

The breeze gently blew the fallen leaves, and Yin Zhouze sat quietly on the sofa in the living room.

The weather was fine that day, neither hot nor cold.

This is the first time Yin Zhouze has dreamed of Gu Yuning.

A living Gu Yuning without any physical defects. He was wearing a blue and white school uniform, standing in front of him and smiling at him. With fluffy black hair, the young Gu Yuning was an extremely beautiful boy.

Those eyes that were always covered with a layer of dust were very bright, and he seemed to seldom smile, but the moment he saw Yin Zhouze, he still raised the corners of his mouth slightly and smiled shyly.

"Hi, uncle."

Yin Zhouze forgot what he was doing at the time, as if he turned around to get the packing box for the freshly made cake, and it seemed to be an intuition, his heart contracted. Yin Zhouze had never seen Gu Yuning's eyes when they were in good condition. He only felt that those bright and dark eyes His eyes reflected all his embarrassment inside.

he is crying.

Yin Zhouze is a little older than a year ago, with a few gray hairs hidden in his hair, which makes people unbelievable that he is only thirty-nine years old now.

It is the prime of life.

The crying was suppressed by him, and Yin Zhouze couldn't tell whether it was a dream or reality, so he said slowly, "Happy birthday, Yuning..."

But the beautiful and young boy in front of him bent his eyebrows and smiled, and disappeared.

oh.

It turned out that I woke up from a dream.

Yin Zhouze who woke up was left alone in the room. He was tall and tall, and he was leaning on the sofa, his whole body faintly revealing a breakdown.

After Gu Yuning left, Yin Zhouze kept crying for no reason, as long as he thought of the young man in his memory, he would cry. He seemed to understand Gu Yuning's thoughts when he found out that Shen Shizhou had left him.

It's painful.

But Yin Zhouze is not a good person.

He knew that Gu Yuning liked Shen Shizhou, but he still couldn't let go of those who made Gu Yuning feel pain.

Shen Shizhou ended up with nothing.

Yin Zhouze didn't do this. He just sent someone to tell this man about Gu Yuning's death. The fact was as Yin Zhouze expected, Shen Shizhou loved Gu Yuning to the core, but he was still willing to hurt Gu Yuning.

After learning the news of Gu Yuning's death, Shen Shizhou completely withdrew from the Shen family that he had single-handedly run.

That gentle and elegant man fell to the streets.