end of text

front page
【End of text】
search
【End of text】
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

The bastards who are about to open the chasing wife crematorium (pointing)

The system is also attacking (kneeling)

——Explain the reason for the interruption.

Bald first say sorry to the babies, because the update has been discontinued.

During this period of time, Bald is busy with the final homework, the whole person is between crazy and not crazy, exhausted physically and mentally, I am sorry, I am not online and ask for leave with my darlings.

Say sorry again: "I'm sorry."

I finished my work today, so I started to code words. I originally wanted to finish it as soon as possible, but at the end of the writing, I always felt something was wrong.

The gap between Yuning and Gong is still too large.

As early as in the last chapter of the book "Pretty Idiot Villain [Quick Travel]", I said that this book will be a long article, and it is expected that it will be written until August.

But now it is about to end, and Yuning's story line has not been fully unfolded. Tutu doesn't want to finish this book so hastily, but currently he doesn't have the time and energy to update it, so dear ones, see you in the next one (laughs)

——Advance collection is up!

Click on the bald column to bookmark the second part of "Perverts Will Be Ridden by People", "The Whole Process of Cannon Fodder being Crazy Criticized and Forced to Love np [Quick/Put Through]" If you have enough collections, start bald.

There will be a pre-received chapter later (everyone cheers (✪▽✪))

[The title of the article has changed, the pre-received chapter will explain the situation]

-----text-----

Gu Yuning smiled, as if he felt that Shi Ruoyi was asking a stupid question.

But if "like" is the answer Shi Ruoyi wants, then Gu Yuning doesn't mind making him feel uncomfortable, "No."

- Never liked it, never.

It's just acting on the occasion, Gu Yuning is best at this.

"..."

In the huge bedroom, Ji Xiu and Shi Ruoyi froze completely. They thought about many kinds of answers that Gu Yuning would give, including "liked" and "don't know", but they never thought that the boy would say "no" so decisively.

Unusually straightforward and ruthless.

"Yu, Yuning?" Ji Xiu lowered his eyes slightly, looking at the indifferent young man in his arms, almost overflowing with bewilderment.

"Um?"

Gu Yuning broke free from his arms calmly, without the youthfulness and innocence that belonged to teenagers in the past, instead full of dignity and elegance, this is what he has learned in countless worlds that have made him suffer.

The more others want you to be in a mess, the more you need to be calm.

The madness in Gu Yuning has never been healed, he is just soberly acting with Shi Ruoyi and the others, there may be a moment along the way, he is addicted to the script, but Gu Yuning's feelings can be easily withdrawn, he only enjoys the moment.

Young people who are themselves lunatics can only enjoy the present moment.

He looked up at the two people in front of him, without any emotion in his eyes, as if Shi Ruoyi and Ji Xiu were not the ones playing with him, but just toys made by him.

Perverts will be picked up by people's np [fast/wear]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें