Little Widow 1: 17

front page
Little Widow 1: Dead Husband / Sex Dream / "I'm Sorry"
search
Little Widow 1: Dead Husband / Sex Dream / "I'm Sorry"
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Ticket pinch (tilt head)

Bald is a bad guy, no votes, no updates

-----text-----

[The pirated cannon fodder system No. 6688 has finished absorbing energy, and now starts the next mission - the beautiful wife of the evil ghost. 】

[Task: Please make your deceased husband fall in love with you. 】

***

"You are naturally kind and beautiful."

"You have a child who wants to hunt you all the time."

"Your husband died unexpectedly, but you quickly married with your children."

"Are you really... happy?"

This is a novel about ghosts and ghosts. Here, Gu Yuning is a widow who remarried after her husband died.

The protagonist Gong is his current husband Lu Yuxun, and the protagonist Shou is his ex-husband Yu Ze.

One of them is a celestial master who catches ghosts, and the other is a bloodthirsty evil ghost. In the end, during several killings and ghost hunting, Lu Yuxun and Yu Ze developed feelings and finally came together.

But the original owner was killed by "Yu Yunci", the biggest villain in this article.

But... because of an accident in 6688 time travel, this is the sixth year that Gu Yuning has traveled to this world.

He is the youngest son of the Gu family in Qingshi who is not loved by his parents. Due to physical reasons, everyone in the Gu family has always claimed that he is a daughter. When he was 21 years old, he was sent to the Yu family by his parents as a hostage in exchange for resources. daughter in law.

Yu Ze didn't accept Gu Yuning at first, because he was disabled, his legs were completely destroyed in a car accident, and he sat in a wheelchair all day, which caused the man's psychology to be a little twisted, but later, Gu Yuning was inexplicable caught his attention.

So Gu Yuning, who worked hard to maintain the persona, was raped and raped by her nominal husband in various difficult positions until she became "pregnant", during which time they were very affectionate.

But when their son Yu Yunci was four years old, Yu Ze had an accident. On the way of a business trip, an extremely tragic car accident happened, and the car crashed and killed.

After her husband died, Gu Yuning, who had no ability to survive in the huge Yu family, had to remarry with her son.

This is the fifth month since Gu Yuning married Tianshi Lu Yuxun.

During these five months, except for the wedding night, Gu Yuning never saw Lu Yuxun, as if there was no real owner living in this huge villa.

"dad?"

A childish voice suddenly appeared next to his ears, Gu Yuning turned his head, only he and Yu Yunci lived in the dark bedroom at the moment, the four and a half year old boy's complexion was bloodless white, but his eyes were astonishingly black, he was stupefied However, Gu Yuning acted as if he didn't notice these things, and hugged him in his arms the moment Yu Yunci called him.

"What's wrong?"

The young man in pure white pajamas had a strong sense of warmth from a man, leaning against the head of the bed, with exquisite and beautiful features, looking down at the child in his arms.