People's Dislike 1:18

front page
People's Dislike 1: Sick little lunatic / not liked by anyone
search
People's Dislike 1: Sick little lunatic / not liked by anyone
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Begonia collapsed today, and Bald is only coming up now.

Thank you for your votes

Bald is also begging for tickets today - claws!

Chirp!

-----text-----

[The pirated version of the cannon fodder system No. 6688 has finished absorbing energy, and the next task is now started - the "child" who is not favored by anyone. 】

[Mission: Survive. 】

***

"You are forced to look ugly."

"You are not liked by anyone."

"You live in a dangerous and chaotic world."

"You are a timid madman who longs to be loved."

...

In May 2379, the world changed dramatically. With a heavy rain, countless human beings who drank the rainwater became "zombies" in literature.

And now there is less than a week left before the end of the world.

City G.

In the suburbs, there are several very large villas, or places that can be called manors. Gu Yuning slowly ate his lunch under the neglect of others.

He bowed his head.

Sitting in the most inconspicuous corner of the long table, his skin was morbidly pale, and the voices of his father and brother's conversation continued to reappear in his ears. It was clearly only three seats apart, but it seemed very far away.

He is the illegitimate son of the Shen family left behind.

At the age of seven, he was taken here from the orphanage, the child of Shen Yikong, the eldest son of the Shen family at that time.

It's just that when Gu Yuning was taken over, his real father had already died, so he was adopted to the current head of the family, Shen Zhi.

Shen Zhi is Shen Yikong's youngest younger brother, who is only thirty-two years old this year.

In this world, the Shen family gathers the wealth of the entire G city. After the end, the head of the Shen family, Shen Zhi, Gu Yuning's adoptive father, and his half-brother Lu Suqian occupied the entire G city, and jointly established the country's largest supply base for human survival.

It's a pity that Gu Yuning is the most inconspicuous cannon fodder among them.

On the first day of the end, Gu Yuning was accidentally bitten to death by a virus-infected servant in this villa.

At that time, Lu Suqian was actually capable of saving him standing on the stairs, but he didn't because Gu Yuning was worthless.

He is cowardly, timid, and doesn't even have a good-looking skin.

In the first week when Gu Yuning was taken to Shen's house at the age of seven, he went to the same school as Lu Suqian and was bullied by countless children who simply liked Lu Suqian. It was also at that time that his face was ruined.

A long scar ran diagonally from above the bridge of the nose to the right side of the face.

ugly.

Very ugly.