spoiler

front page
Spoiler: follow-up/from Maomao's Search/It has been waiting for Twolegs to come home
search
Spoiler: follow-up/from Maomao's Search/It has been waiting for Twolegs to come home
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Woooo π-π kill me don't use a cat knife

Write about other people's baldness: deadpan

Write Maomao: Weep and faint! ! !

One last confession, Chu also starved to death.

Because he felt he needed redemption.

Since this episode is from the perspective of cats and cats, it was not written.

——

Ask for a ticket~

Bald guarantees that the next world will be Xiaotianwen, Quackatian's world! Touch the crying babies, bald baby hug

-----text-----

The midsummer sun is hot.

An orange cat came to a river exhausted after walking for a long time. It circled around the cool water with its tail raised up. It couldn't understand why the smell of the two-legged beast it had fed appeared here.

Maomao lowered his head and licked two mouthfuls of river water, then turned and left.

The golden eyes narrowed slightly, the pupils stood up, and it quietly walked into the distance according to its intuition.

The first stop, an extremely luxurious big house.

The owner here seems to be sick, stays in one bedroom all day and does not come out, and occasionally goes out, and always goes to the cemetery. The cat smells the smell of a two-legged beast on him, so he followed this human for a long time.

Maomao knew that his name was He Shengyang.

After calling many cat brothers, we pieced together this human story from their mouths.

"He Shengyang has a human being that he loves very much." A cow cat licked its paw under the tree and said, "That human being is very nice. Whenever he meets us, he will feed us some cat food and homemade jerky. It is delicious. I heard other humans say that his name is Gu Yuning, but he passed away... some time ago."

After hearing this, Mao Mao was quiet for a while, then Miao Miao asked, "Then why did he die?"

"Because you're too skinny? Hungry?"

After the cow cat went out that night, Gu Yuning followed him for a while. The human boy at that time was different from the last time he met it. He was terribly thin, as if he hadn't eaten enough.

So when the cow cat saw Gu Yuning, it "meowed" around his feet, wanting to ask if he was starving, but the human just smiled and knelt down and touched its head, whispering "thank you".

At first, the cow cat didn't understand why humans said that, and followed Gu Yuning step by step, until it saw Gu Yuning walk into a river with his own eyes, sinking into the depths little by little.

The moon was very round that night, and for the first time, the cow cat was not afraid of water, and swam desperately over, struggling to bite the corner of the Twolegs' clothes, dragging him back, but was gently pushed away by the humans.

Gu Yuning got out of the water and gently put it back on the bank. Just when it thought that humans would no longer go into the river, the boy was submerged in the piercing river water.

The scene wasn't scary.

The boy was wearing a white shirt, and the moon was hanging in the sky, looking very bright. The cowcat let out a "meow" anxiously, shook off the water on its body on the bank, and went down the river again, but the Twolegs was nowhere to be seen.