Wife 1: 19

front page
Wife 1: The beautiful and pretty landlord who played fans/sexually harassed live
search
Wife 1: The beautiful and pretty landlord who played fans/sexually harassed live
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Hey, the beginning of this world is sour! this world is sweet

In this world, baby Yuning is a bit more of a fishing beauty, I love it so much! ! !

I don’t know if the babies like this meme, because it will involve live sex in the later stage, so those who don’t like it should pay attention to lightning protection

(That... are you interested in becoming a barrage? You can comment on it. When the time comes, the bald will choose to stuff it into the novel [shy])

Last but not least, please ask for tickets every day~ All the babies who still have tickets, please come here, please QAQ

-----text-----

【Ding! Task: Please make He Shengyang like you. completed. 】

in the system space.

[The pirated cannon fodder system No. 6688 has finished absorbing energy, and now it's time to start the next task - earning two beautiful landlords through "live broadcast". 】

[Mission: Please have five million fans. 】

***

"You are an Internet star with half a million fans"

"You are poor and beautiful"

"You are apprehensively enjoying the support of fans"

"You died under someone else's knife, the cause of death: love murder"

...

"What is the host doing?"

"Wuuuuuuu, wife, how about showing your face?"

"Shashasha——"

"Is my wife masturbating, or playing with my own little fan?"

On the screen of the mobile phone, many bullet screens appeared in front of Gu Yuning's eyes. After a moment of distraction, Gu Yuning realized what he was doing at the moment, his fingertips trembled, and he couldn't help but groaned in his nasal cavity, "Um..."

Dumb and delicate, the popularity in the live broadcast room reached 5,000 in no time.

My mind went blank.

Gu Yuning's eyes were wet, and memories kept flooding in his mind.

This is a BL meat novel. The main character is Xie Shuyi, a quasi-senior student in high school, a born rich young master, but because of rebellion, he only wants to make music and doesn't want to go to school, so he is thrown out of the house by his parents on a rainy night.

Xie Shuyi had nothing but his schoolbag and mobile phone. Xie's father and mother even directly ordered people in L City who had worked with Xie's family not to help Xie Shuyi at all.

It's just that no one thought that Xie Shuyi, who was living on the street, calmly found a cheap and quiet place with the 3,000 yuan in his WeChat account. The rent of 2,000 yuan happened to be the limit he could afford.

Even though he was so poor that he was desperate to live, Xie Shuyi never asked his family to borrow money, and he just tried to live with his own face, but he had to face the landlord's rent reminders and sexual harassment from time to time.

And Gu Yuning is the landlord who "sexually harassed" the protagonist Gong in this article.

"..."

After being silent for a while, Gu Yuning continued to accept the memory, but at the same time, he did not forget what he was doing. A muffled and seductive moan appeared in the live broadcast room, and a slight sound of water could be heard from time to time.