Stepbrother 1: 18

front page
Stepbrother 1: Thin and thin boy / You don't deserve to call me brother
search
Stepbrother 1: Thin and thin boy / You don't deserve to call me brother
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Oh new world~

Abusive, but sweet in the early and mid stages

——

Why not sleep baby Yuning? !

(pointing)

Waiting for the day when bastard Chu gets slapped in the face (kimbo)

Bald begging for votes QAQ

Or you can book tickets for tomorrow, babies (✪▽✪)

Please—pass me the bowl

-----text-----

[The pirated cannon fodder system No. 6688 has finished absorbing energy, and the next task is now started—the inferior, thin and dull stepbrother in the orthopedic text. 】

[Mission: Please make He Shengyang like you. 】

***

"You're skinny and dumb"

"You are the "baggage" of remarrying with your mother"

"You were born to be unpopular with no one"

"You are the witness of their secret love"

"You had a love letter, but you never sent it"

...

"Brother, I don't want to live with him."

There was a loud noise in his ears, Gu Yuning ignored the confusion in his brain, looked up at the scene in front of him, and then looked down at himself now.

Wearing extremely ill-fitting clothing.

The collar is wide, and the clavicle exposed from it is extremely thin, like a child who has suffered a lot since childhood and has not had enough to eat. It is impossible to tell that Gu Yuning is seventeen years old at the moment, a boy, and he will be eighteen in half a month.

At this moment, he is following his mother, Jiang Wei, to his stepfather's house for the first time.

This is the most popular orthopedic text nowadays.

The protagonist Gong is called He Shengyang, and the protagonist Shou Chu is also a pair of twins. Their parents divorced when they were sixteen years old, and they were sentenced to their father. Therefore, two and a half years later, a glamorous stepmother came into the house, accompanied by a thin and timid son.

Chu Yi has a flamboyant personality. He is very resistant to her, and he is also resistant to the son brought by his stepmother who is one year younger than him.

——He was afraid that his brother would be snatched away by others.

Chu also likes He Shengyang. He has liked him since he was seventeen years old, but because of the blood relationship between the two, he has been holding back. But with the arrival of his stepmother, he and He Shengyang got closer and closer, so the young man couldn't hide his liking in his heart.

It was the first month when Jiang Wei came to the He family.

After Chu Yi struggled a lot, he confessed his love to his own brother. He thought that He Shengyang would agree, but he didn't expect that He Shengyang, who had always been under the control of his younger brother, refused. Afterwards, after experiencing countless hardships and entanglements, the two finally came together.