spoiler

front page
Spoiler: The cold president gets fucked by his wife and husband Ssangyong/sandwich biscuit/wears a skirt and gets 3P
search
Spoiler: The cold president gets fucked by his wife and husband Ssangyong/sandwich biscuit/wears a skirt and gets 3P
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

The thick and long story is coming~

Vulture Online Thank you for your gifts, comments and votes (bow)

One request per day - Stretch the bowl (Tickets come in soon)

(//∇//)

-----text-----

This is the second year the four have been together.

One day, because Lin Zhiqing dreamed that Gu Yuning was pregnant, after waking up, she kept pestering Gu Yuning, who was resting at home on weekends, not because she wanted him to conceive her own child, but because she wanted her abstinent husband to wear women's clothing once.

A very bold request.

"Husband..." The voice was pitiful.

It's like a puppy with drooping ears is so wronged that it circles around its owner, wanting the owner to buy him a toy.

"..."

Gu Yuning was lying on the bed. As soon as he regained consciousness, he heard Lin Zhiqing acting like a baby with him.

Stretching out his fingers lazily from under the quilt, Gu Yuning gently squeezed Lin Zhiqing's ears, as if he was testing whether it would be good or not.

But no matter what.

"Get out..." It was a very light and simple word with a hazy sleepiness.

And Lin Ze, who just came back from a business trip this morning, walked into the bedroom. He was dressed in simple home clothes, making him extremely warm, but the feeling of being a jerk couldn't go away. He heard Lin Zhiqing begging Gu Yuning, and said with a smile: "Does Yuning disagree?"

There is a feeling of gloating.

Lin Zhiqing glared at him fiercely, "Get lost." It was the same word.

Even after signing the contract, the relationship between the three of them is still normal. Except for the fact that they work together when facing Gu Yuning, at other times, they basically fight non-stop, or ignore each other, and watch the other party's downcast state with cold eyes.

Gu Yuning was already used to it.

Looking at Lin Ze in front of the bed, the young man's brows and eyes were full of love after being loved by others. He stretched out his hand and pushed Lin Zhiqing's waist. Before he could say anything, Lin Zhiqing handed over the glasses in his hand, extremely attentive.

"Honey, I want to see..." He was acting like a baby.

Lin Zhiqing has automatically learned this trick since he knew that Gu Yuning was soft and not hard, and because of this, basically every time he acted coquettishly with Gu Yuning two or three times, the young man would reluctantly agree to his request.

"Yuning..." dragged the end of the sound.

If you look carefully, you can also see the fluffy "big tail" wagging behind Lin Zhiqing.

Gu Yuning sat up, the tooth marks on the collarbone had not completely faded, and the red marks were all over the skin, even on the ankles and wrists.

All of these are the masterpieces of Lin Zhiqing and Si Yangu.