Extra: The tender uterus is washed by semen / Yuning is fucked by the general un

front page
Extra: The tender uterus is washed by semen / Yuning is fucked by the general uncle in his arms / Uncle, don’t cry
search
Extra: The tender uterus is washed by semen / Yuning is fucked by the general uncle in his arms / Uncle, don’t cry
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

The cookies are over~

Yesterday I said that the baby Yuning in the next world is a little widow, hey hey crazy post

——

Thank you for your votes, bald also posted baby

Thank you for the gifts, babies, refills!

It’s Monday, the new ticket asking activity starts again——Claw

╰(*´︶*)╯Tickets here~

-----text-----

General's Mansion.

Gu Yuning quietly nestled in Gu Jing's arms, and was carried back to her dormitory by the general who was so mad that he beat up the current emperor.

"……uncle."

Gu Yuning fell on the bed, wearing only a man's coat on his body, his porcelain white skin was covered with traces left by wild men, no matter how others looked at him, he could tell that he had been with men all the time. Go hang out.

"What should Yuning call me?"

Standing by the bed, Gu Jing held Gu Yuning's hands with one hand, and scanned his body inch by inch. Every time she saw a place, the anger in her eyes became more intense.

"Daddy... Daddy."

"Yuning, do you still remember what I said to you when I left? Huh?" Gu Jing's murderous aura has not yet dissipated, "Did you write the letter? Shouldn't you hang out with other wild men? Yuning, you are not good."

"No...no."

Gu Yuning struggled a bit, "But... the lady and Xiao Chen are not wild men."

"What is that? An adulterer?" Gu Jing looked down at him, his eyes were dark, and he asked as he controlled Gu Yuning with one hand, "What about the letter?"

"..."

Gu Yuning was a little guilty, obediently raised her head and kissed the man in front of her, her rosy lips touched Gu Jing's face lightly, "I'm so tired..."

It's not that the little fool who can't bear hardships has no talent in learning, it's just that he is too afraid of hard work.

I know all the characters, but it is so difficult when I pick up the pen to write.

At the beginning, she would write a crooked letter or two and send it out, then she started to ask someone else to bring her pen, and later, when she was kidnapped by Ji Qing to the palace, she was being manipulated all day and all night, The whole body smells like a man from the inside to the outside.

The exhausted Gu Yuning almost forgot about Gu Jing.

Every day I just want to sleep and find someone else to make me comfortable.

Gu Jing knew that she should not soften her heart.

After all, he had only been away for a long time, and Gu Yuning insisted on finding two adulterers for himself, and even hung out with them all day, almost forgetting that he, who is both an uncle and a father, was forgotten.

"So Yuning doesn't like her father anymore, does she?"

Gu Jing knew that she shouldn't be like this, but the scene of Gu Yuning being hugged by others still hurt Gu Jing's eyes, why? It was clear that he was the little fool's real husband.