Young Master 1: 12

front page
Young Master 1: Stupid and beautiful little stutter/tall dumb servant
search
Young Master 1: Stupid and beautiful little stutter/tall dumb servant
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Cookies are here~

It’s really a sweet little world, Tutu is saving the manuscript, so I’m very sure, and the outline has already been finalized.

【This world is empty】

at last……

Bald (✪▽✪): Tickets (claws)

Give me a QAQ. Only by being on the list can you have the motivation to add more updates. Double updates every day, and six every day (full of temptation)

Everyone rush!

-----text-----

in the system space.

Gu Yuning, who delayed his return, was lying on the sofa he was very familiar with. The beating of his heart seemed to have not stopped, and it was very fast, which made Gu Yuning feel baffled.

He reached out to touch the location of his heart, looked up at the white system space above, and asked: [66, what is the final outcome of Yin Zhouze? 】

6688 paused, and said: [He has been waiting for you all his life. 】

Even though time has passed and the world is developing at a high speed, Yin Zhouze still lives in that villa, quietly waiting for his little blind man to come back.

Gu Yuning didn't say anything.

He likes the continuous pain from Yin Zhouze, but at certain moments, Gu Yuning, a lunatic, can't bear it.

No matter how miserable he is in the small world, those are all played by Gu Yuning, they are fake, the more collapsed he is, the sadder he is, the greater the excitement in his heart, he likes to see himself fall into the quagmire, Look at those people who said they don't like him in pain and madness at the end.

Hunters have never been the protagonists and supporting characters in the small world, but Gu Yuning, Gu Yuning from the beginning to the end.

After all, those male protagonists don't play anything except tormenting their hearts. Gu Yuning's acting and sex are actually quite cool, but Yin Zhouze is different, or even the Duan Rong in the previous world is different.

"..."

6688 said at this time: [Do you want to open the next world? 】

【Um. 】

***

"You're a 'fool', but you're not a fool."

"You don't pay any attention to the outside world."

"You like people who give you a sense of security."

"You were born extremely beautiful..."

This is a simple ancient text.

Gu Yuning opened his eyes, everything around him was different from the previous world, it was ancient times.

According to memory, he was a fool, or a child who was severely traumatized as a child because he had no parents.

Gu Yuning's parents are his adoptive father or uncle's brother-in-law.

All of them are generals.

But ten years ago, when Gu Yuning was seven years old, his parents died at the border to save their younger brother Gu Jing, so Gu Jing survived.