Chapter Four

Why, hello there! It's been a while. To be honest, things fell apart in my personal life (whoopsie). Anywho my family, and I are about to move transcontinentally (after over a decade) quite a lot work needs to be done so busy, busy, busy is my foreseeable future but I have written a few chapters in advance and plan on uploading every Friday :) ← Awwww me a month ago was so motivated, well, the move is in process. These next few chapters were written in cars, service apartments, planes, empty houses, airport lounges, Tokyo, over the pacific ocean and many jet lagged nights! Also, I'm already missing home, so lots of descriptions ahead, and a HUGE thank you to my Brother who helped me work through writer's block he's really talented! I hope you enjoy it!! 

Trigger Warnings: Sharps mention, SA mentions, Violence 

(There will be some cussing as well)

------9:40 PM (Police Station)------

Emily called the rest of the team down to the precinct and informed them of the recent updates, "We need to give the profile." Jack says, rounding up everyone in the precinct. Clara leads the girls to a waiting room, letting them know they will be interviewed momentarily. Once all the officers were gathered in the main room the team delivered the profile. 

"The unsub is a male who is either 19 or in his early 20s and has high self-esteem, so he probably is outgoing and involved with the party scene or night life. He is most likely a student as he is operating on the weekends until this change in MO." 

Clara starts, "He holds and restrains his victims for days, so the unsub's would need a contained space to do that. However, he is also mobile, which means he has his transport, most likely a truck or van. He always picks a victim who is around the age of seventeen and has similar features, in this case, curly hair. The way that he dumps the bodies of his victims suggests he felt more remorse with the first two when it came to their deaths, while the last one showed carelessness. He is inexperienced and seems to be trying to find himself, experimenting with which method of killing he prefers, hence the reason there were not only drugs present but also strangulation." 

Emily finishes,"With the first two victims, we can tell that he has some control potentially demands the victim to be submissive, restraints are used, the body is hidden, weapon/evidence absent, meaning he most likely has the following characteristics: good intelligence, high social class, fathers work is stable, and inconsistent childhood discipline. In the case of the latest victim he has become disorganised indicating something could have triggered him recently. The crime became sloppy with more sudden violence to the victim, whose body was left exposed. Physical violence is more prevalent as the victim's clothing is ripped." 

Jack adds,"The carving of words into the victims' skin may show a great deal of anger and rage. He could have hated a female figure in his life, could be a girlfriend, a woman who wronged him, or his mother as the strained mother-child relationship is a hallmark for many killers. He also shows signs of being anger-retaliatory rapist by sexually assaulting the victims. In summary, the act expresses the anger, rage, contempt and hatred he feels towards women, a specific person, group, or institution." 

Simmons continues, " His victims became surrogates for his rage and a means by which to exact his revenge. Ultimately we believe he is an organised power-seeker type serial killer." 

Emily looks around the room as she says, "He's taken another victim. Alyvia, a 17-year-old girl, has the same curly hair as the other, green eyes and is around 5 '5 . Given the escalation and the shift in his MO, we cannot ascertain if she's become the primary target of his rage. Time is of the essence. We must locate her within the next few hours, or Alyvia may not survive."