Chapter Ten

Trigger Warnings: Attempted Suicide, Sh, Sa, Panic attack.

Though this "spoils" the chapter I need you- the reader to be aware of what this chapter covers. I want to not only give you full autonomy over choosing whether or not to read with the proper awareness of what topics will be covered but also resources. There is a suicide attempt in this chapter and if that triggers you in any way I ask you please don't read this chapter. Your mental health comes first and foremost

I want you to know that you have impacted so many by just existing, you might not know it but you have. No story is over not even in its darkest hour, just staying for a few more minutes can lead us into a new direction in our lives. I know.

I also want you to know that I see you.

I am always here for you if you need anything.

This chapter covers a situation with Suicide if you need help please call:

1-800-273-8255 (National Prevention Hotline)

988 (America)

1-800-221-444 (Singapore)

0800-689- 5652 (UK)

There are many more often depending on your location. Please call if you need.

SH if you need help: Crisis Text Line: crisistextline.org; Text 714 714, S.A.F.E. Alternatives: selfinjury.com; 1-800-DONT-CUT.

SA if you need help: Call this number: 1-800-656-4673 or RAINN: www.rainn.org; 800.656.HOPE (4673)

(You might not even read this or skip over it, and that's ok but I still want it to be here just in case.)

———————

Alvyia woke up gasping for air again, looking over at the clock it read 4:30 AM her heartbeat pounded in her ears drawing out everything else Bum Bu-dum Bum Bu-dum Bum Bu-dum Bum Bu-dum. Looking down her legs were exposed- her arms too, blood was drying on her stomach, and her heartbeat was the only thing keeping her sane. "My toy! How I have treats for you." Tomas leaned over her naked body, tracing his hand along until he found the preferred vein. Alyvia screamed, " Please, no please don't do this please, you're hurting me -stop!" Pricking her pale and thin skin he pushed a drug into the girl's system, Alyiva felt her body grow heavy and her voice stops working, but she was completely lucid the only thing that could escape her lips were whimpers, dampened by Tomas's unwanted kisses.

She could only watch helplessly as he picked up knives, ropes, and hammers, as he tried each new thing her body weakened. He made deep wounds, adding with some sense of twisted joy "But I can fix it!" Walking away and returning with thread she watched him sew her skin together, icky, slimy, cold.

"Ali?"

Icky, slimy, cold.

"Ali?"

Icky, slimy, cold.

"Ali? Come on- you need to wake up!!" Alyvia's eyes refocused on her friend sitting across from her,

"Oh, Mei! I'm so sorry did I wake you?"

"Ali you were mumbling in your sleep, and flailing your arms. Are you okay?"

"Me? I'm fine! Really, but I am so sorry about waking you up." Alyvia began to apologise profusely.

"It's okay- I have to study for a psych test anyway." Mei responds nonchalantly Alyvia looked at the clock beside their bed. It read that at 6:00 AM, Mei got her laptop and settled in right next to her, patting her shoulder for Alyvia to lay her head on.