Quick note and Character Descriptions!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!

this is my first story and I hope you will enjoy the plot of the story, let me know if there is anything I could improve on or if you have any ideas and suggestions I could incorporate into the story. The grammar isn't the best but hopefully you have no trouble reading

This story is based in 2007, not everything will be accurate (like phones and social media etc.) This is a Tom Kaulitz x y/n story if you didn't know already lol.

For the music, I have used actual songs, so just imagine that you and your band created them.

The descriptions are just made at random, I hope you like them but also not all characters in the story are mentioned in the descriptions, just the main ones. This story is set at the start of April in 2007, they are currently on tour around Europe!

I hope you like the story, I will try and upload multiple parts at a time, I have planned out a few !

Ok thanks xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You created a band called Shut Down in the year 2001, you gathered together some of your closest friends and you all began trialling new things and producing songs, your hit song 'Fear of Dying' (by Poppy) made its way around the world. Once 2006 hit you started gaining all sort of attention all over the world and landed many record deals with big companies. Your band became popular among teens in the US and other parts of the world, creating more and more music which boosted your fandom. You now had just released a new album called 'The strange case of..." and your hit song is 'Love Bites (So Do I)' (by Halestorm). After your biggest concert in Berlin, you run into some one unexpectedly...

You:

Age and birthday: 17 turning 18, your birthday is 13th of September 1989

Occupation: Electric Guitarist/Lead guitarist, Lead singer

Height: 5'10 (yes we are tall)

Nationality: New Zealand, Australia and Germany

Interests: You like food (especially mac and cheese), You like the band Metallica (you were inspired by the to create your own band), you enjoy sunset walks across the beach, travelling the world.

Description: You have beautiful, long, dark brown hair. golden tan skin, your eyes are a dark brown and you have small freckles under your eyes and on your nose. Athletic hourglass body type. Your piercings: tongue, nose, belly and upper helix. Your style is very 90s and y2k. your go to fit is a small black crop with a pair of low-rise baggy jeans or track pants and sometimes a zip-up hoodie. You also have a tattoo on your lower waist just above your butt.