(NOT PART OF STORY) More fanfics coming!

***

Hey everyone! I haven't updated this story in a while but I promise you that a new part will be coming soon!

I have been busy with school work and others things, so that's why I haven't been so frequent with my update.

I deleted the two other fanfics that were up on my profile not so long ago because I felt like I was rushing books and just overall was stressing myself out. But now, I am working on some new fanfics that you may enjoy.

I have posted 2 parts to a Bill x reader book called 'My love'. There will be a Tom and Bill thriller fanfic inspired by Scream which should be coming out soon.

There is a new Tom x reader story that I also have been working on called 'Believe me' which should be released soon as I have already written multiple parts to the story.

I will try my best to update frequently but I can't promise anything.

This book:

Thank you so much for the votes and comments on this story, I really appreciate it. I have re-read back over the book and I am mentally slapping myself because this book seemed kind of rushed and there are a lot of grammatical errors (Sorry about that). Anyway hope your enjoying the story, stay tuned for new story updates and I hope to update this story soon.

Bye xx