Chapter 1

Your Pov:

You assembled your hair into a high pony tail and gathered your things quickly as the tour bus was fast approaching the venue.

Your biggest performance was going to be held tonight in Berlin, over 50,000 people had purchased tickets to come see you live.

"Oi Tanya!" you whisper-yelled, shaking her arm trying to get her to wake up, she wasn't budging.

Fern came over from the back of the bus and planted herself into one of the seats opposite me and Tanya.

"You know she won't hear you y/n" sighed Fern as she swiped through a magazine.

"OI TANYA! YOU BITCH WAKE UP" you yelled this time.

She groaned as she slowly sat up, blinking her eyes open, "what do you want?" she said annoyed that I had awoken her from her slumber.

"We are literally pulling up to the venue, be ready" you snapped back. Tanya then started shoving all her stuff into her bag and adjusting her clothing.

You scanned the tour bus making sure you had gotten everything you needed for tonight.

"Wait... Where's Shaylan? what the hell" You asked both the girls, "WE ARE LITERALLY PULLING UP"

"Girl, stop being a control freak" Fern side-eyed me, "Shaylan is taking a shit in the back, unless you want to pass out before the show, I suggest not going back there"

"Girls disgusting stop" You turned around to see your manager Katie giving you and Fern a disgusted look, "Please get your things, we are having a bit of trouble going around to the back, the fans know your here"

You sighed and shook your head, "There's a reason why a concert starts at a certain time" you huffed as you frowned, sure you loved your fans but it was a bit ridiculous that they started lining up 6 hours before your show even started.

"Stop being so high strung, you can be a real bitch you know" Tanya laughed trying to lighten the mood. "You're right, my bad" you replied while massaging your temples in attempt to calm down and stress less.

At the end of the bus the toilet flushed, then you heard water running and finally the door clicked and opened.

Shaylan then walked towards where the rest of you were and started to grab her things. She then noticed all of us staring at her.

"Gross" all 4 of you including the manager commented, you all had disgusted looks on your faces and you all wondered something, why on the bus?

Shaylan picked up her bag, "My bad, but it felt really good!" she snickered with a smile, "Ew" you laughed.

Eventually you got around the back to an area that was blocked off by small metal fences to prevent the fans and paparazzi interfering with your guys arrival. Many security guards were stationed by the back entrance and the fences preventing someone from getting past.

"Alright got everything?" Katie asked with a smile, we all replied with "yes" and she moved towards the front of the bus and opened the door. "Ok girls, wait here for a second, I will be right back, just going to let the stage crew know that we are here" she than quickly walked out and basically sprinted towards the door.

Screams filled the air as multiple fans from the other side came speeding towards the fences "SHUT DOWN, SHUT DOWN, SHUT DOWN" they chanted.

Katie then came out from the doors with stage crew following her behind, "Girls you can come out now! why don't you interact with a few of your fans before coming in?" she suggested, then started speaking with the crew director.

"Lets go" Grabbing your stuff and whipping out a pen from your pocket, coming out of the bus, the screams got louder. A body guard each stayed by our side as we approached the fence, many fans waving their arms and posters out at us.

We signed a couple peoples posters, arms etc. then we had a chat and answered a few questions for the paparazzi before we were ushered away from the fences.

click click click The flashes from the cameras were blinding. The guards were slowly bringing you back before the stage crew offered to take you bags and directed you towards a small seating area where you were told to wait.

Katie came in with a clipboard and a small mic clipped to her waist, she was aggressively writing things down before lifting her head up and focusing on us.

"Ok, I will give you a quick run down of what is going to happen" You sighed as she went through the pieces of paper on her board.

"Ok so first you have a small meeting with the hair and wardrobe to discuss the last minute touches on your outfits which will take about 30mins, you then will have a small break to eat and hydrate, then you have a before show rehearsal and a sound check" she said while handing out paper to us, on the paper contained the order our songs will go in.

"The show starts at 8pm and its 2:30pm now, this should all take around 4hrs and 50mins, might drag on depending on how things run" She added, "please look over the song order and take them to your rehearsal".

Scanning the paper, you looked at the songs and began to memorise the order.

Love Bites (So Do I) by Halestorm

Fear of Dying by Poppy

September Rain by Cassyette

Transparent soul by WILLOW

Still Into You by Paramore

Set It all free by Scarlett Johansson

I Get off by Halestorm

Kids in America by Maude Latour

(a few more songs)

"Ughh, this is too much" Tanya yawned and rubbed her eyes before stuffing the paper into her bag.

"I know, so much to do, but its all worth it, I mean 50,000 people" you replied to her.

Katie had scribbled a few more things on to the clip board, "wait here and hair and makeup will be with you shortly" she said turning around and walking out the door.

*A FEW MINUTES LATER*

A very well dressed man and 2 ladies stumbled in to the room we were in, "c'mon girls follow me" The man said in an elegant tone. "I am Antonio and I will be handling your hair and wardrobe, this is Gretchen and May, my assistants"

we introduced ourselves and thanked them for helping us with the show.

"well?" Antonio said indicating us to walk out of the room.

We grabbed our bags and threw them over our shoulders, we then walked out of the room and . we stayed behind the man and the ladies. Following their directions. darting through busy corridors and taking sharp turns around corners, straight down a small hall and then we stopped half way and walked down another corridor. finally we arrived at our shared dressing room.

The hall we were in was long, at one end was a corridor that lead to other rooms and halls and the other end was stairs that led up to the stage, our dressing room door had "SHUT DOWN" on the name tag meaning that was ours.

We began the discussion, ahead of us was a tiring 8hrs, when does it end.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this part was too long! I tried to fit in everything I had planned! So Tom doesn't come into the story yet but he will soon! Also don't mind the band name haha XD, hope you enjoyed this part.

Niamh xx