Chapter 6

Toms pov:
I caught a glimpse of someone gazing in my direction. I slowly turned around to see y/n staring at me, it looked like she was daydreaming. I shook her a bit by the shoulder snapping her out of her imagination.

"Hey dreamer, like what you see?" I asked, slightly cringing, why did I say that? I chuckled as she scrunched up her nose.

"Your so cringe Tom" she replied, she had her hands over her cheeks, I looked closer to see a very pink tint that spread under her eyes. She was blushing. I slowly felt warmth build  up in my face and quickly looked away from her.

"Its been so nice to see you again y/n, we definitely need to hangout again!" Bill said sipping the last of his drink.

"Aren't we seeing them tomorrow?" I asked confused.

Your pov:

"Aren't we seeing them tomorrow?" Tom questioned.

You looked between Bill and Tom in confusion, what did they mean?

"Huh?" You muttered out, the boys looked at you in confusion.

"Tomorrow?" Tanya continued. She was playing with the rings on Bills fingers.

"Wait you're the band we were supposed to meet?" Fern spoke up, she had her arms wrapped around Georg's neck.

"You didn't know?" The twins asked.

"Well we knew we were meeting 'a band' , not which band" you replied.

"Yeah our manager didn't really specify with us" Shaylan added as she was playing with Gustavs hair. You thought to yourself that it was so cute how the two were flirting.

"Well you guys are meeting with us before our show tomorrow, as a matter of fact we would all like to ask you girls something" Bill continued.

The 4 boys looked at each other and then in sync asked.

"Do you girls wanna come to our show tomorrow night?" They all questioned, looking at us hopefully, we couldn't say no.

"Of course!" "Yes we will be there!"
"Omg yes!" The other 3 replied.

Fern then wrapped her arms around Georg's neck and gave him a small peck on the cheek. Shaylan cuddled up to Gustav as you saw his hand slither around her waist bringing her closer. Bill and Tanya were talking their heads off while occasionally winking at eachother. Everyone had gotten comfortable with one another

"What about you beautiful" Tom asked, he was looking at you with those beautiful eyes of his. You felt a heat rise up in my cheeks, they way he was looking at you.

"Of course you'll see me there!" You replied. He then put his hand on mine and his fingers intertwined with mine.

"Want to dance?" You asked him with a smile.

"How could I say no to you?" He responded making you yet again blush.

You guys headed to the dancefloor and danced to the beat of the music. You felt super happy in that moment. You let the music take over you and flow through your veins. Tom admired you for a bit, he was playing with his lip ring.

"C'mon your meant to dance with me pretty boy" you laughed as he got closer to you. His hands made his way around your waist while you wrapped your arms around his neck. Looking up at him you two swayed to the beat of the music.

Suddenly the music had changed, a familiar beat was playing and you released yourself from Tom.

(Blue (Da Ba Dee)- Eiffel 65, Gabry Ponte) *starts playing*