Chapter 14

Your pov:

Waking up in your room, the memories you had created with Tom last night replay in your head causing you to smile uncontrollably.

"And what's got you all happy" Tanya muttered also waking up. "I thought you would've been with Tom"

You blushed, butterflies in your stomach.

"So you just gonna leave me hanging?" Tanya added. "TELL MEEEEEE"

She wouldn't stop bugging you and even went as far as to tackling you until you fell off your bed. Rubbing you head and raising to your feet, you gave in, playfully shoving her off your bed and sitting down, you began to spill everything that happened. Her mouth was on the floor and was staring back at you in shock.

"HE CONFESSED TO YOU LIKE THAT?" She screamed out of excitement.

"Keep your voice down! I have a slight headache" you replied back rubbing your head and smiling. She was super excited for you and you were happy.

"You guys are so cute!" She shouted like a little kid. "Y/n Kaulitz, I see it- OMG WE WILL BOTH HAVE THE SAME LAST NAME"

your mouth was wide open and a blush spread across your face, that shock turned into laughter. Tanya had just implied that we would both be marrying the twins in the future.

"Omg Tanya too soon!" You said in the midst of laughter. "So does this mean you and Bill are getting pretty serious?"

She started jumping up and down, walking in circles, sprinting around the room and finally flipped back in her bed. Laughing at her childish behaviour and gasping for air you finally concluded that they had something going on.

"I'll take that as a yes" you said walking over to your suitcase and grabbing out some clothes.

She ran over to you and tackled you to the ground, not again you thought. She pulled you into a hug.

"Thank you for introducing me to Bill!" She smiled and gave you a kiss on the cheek. "He's honestly the best thing that's happened to me here!- wait does tom know about you know..."

You knew exactly what she meant, she was talking about the main thing that kept you away from Germany. You knew tom wanted to know why but you didn't feel ready enough to express to him what occured when you were little.

"No, he doesn't, I will tell him when I feel the time is right" you replied to her, "that reminds me, Tom asked me out"

"OMG OMG OMG!!!" Tanya screamed.

"Again, shut up, people may be sleeping" you warned her.

"Sorry I can't contain my excitement, you guys wil-" she began as my phone buzzed in my bed.

Buzz buzz

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tom: Morning beautiful <3 sleep alright?

You: Good Morning Handsome! Slept well haha, wbu?

Tom: Ehh it was alright, would've been better with you by my side ;)

You: Lol, is that so? I enjoyed my time with you last night xD

Tom: Same! Also I was thinking of leaving a bit earlier for our date? How does that sound?

You: sounds good! When you coming by? I just woke up haha

Tom: I'll come by in about an hour? Can't wait to hang with you pretty, see you soon ;)

Meant to be || Tom Kaulitz जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें