Chapter 17

Your pov:
"So. You and Bill" you asked while rummaging through your suitcase to find a cute swimsuit, one that tom would love.

"I guess you could say that" she giggled while slightly blushing.

"It's funny, you guys didn't have to hide it from me. You could have just texted me haha" you giggled. Slipping on a white bikini, you headed to the bathroom to grab a towel and wipe off your makeup. After that you pulled your bag from your bed and began packing things inside that you would need for your beach day.

"I don't know, I kinda felt embarrassed because you know me. I don't always do this" she smiled while doing the same as me. "Anyway, changing the subject, fern and Shaylan have been pretty close to Georg and Gustav"

"Tell me abt it, those 4 are like attached to each other" we both giggled and had finished packing.

"Let's go, we are meeting the boys down in the lobby. Bill has offered to get the car" you finished off and off you girls went, through the door, down the hallway, waiting on the elevator before finally reaching the lobby floor.

Toms pov:

The boys and I had just arrived at the lobby. We were waiting for y/n and Tanya to get ready.

My legs were a bit tired from walking around with y/n and I decided to sit down. I am so happy, the beautiful look on the face of the girl I love. God it was magical. Her smile is contagious, has the power to lighten anyone's day.

My thoughts were then broken by the screeching and horrific voice of Katy. I looked up to see her standing right in front of me. She was dressed in a revealing yet appropriate black swimsuit and was wearing nothing but that. She pretended to drop something on the ground and went to pick it up. Slowly bending down to the point where the bottom half of her swimsuit was basically up her ass crack.

What was this chick tryna do? I thought to myself. I was disgusted by the way she was trying to seduce me. The try hard she was made me cringe. Did she really think I was going to choose her after that? Or in fact choose her at all?

I have made a commitment to y/n. I promised I would change for her. I love her and would not let anything get in the way of a possible realationship with her.

"Katy what the fuck are you doing?" I asked with a disgusted look on my face.

"Oh baby, don't act like you don't like that" she smirked and moved closer to me, she then plopped her ass on my lap and start rubbing against me.

Was this bitch for real?

"Fuck off cunt, don't touch me or do that!" I shouted enough to get the boys attention.

"Tom? Everything alright?" Bill asked out of worry and death stared Katy who looked like she was still in shock from toms actions.

"Bill, I need to talk with you" I said in a serious tone.

"Ok" was all he said and he lead me away from where that bitch was, still on the floor and can't fucking process what happened. Dumb bitch.

"So what's up? Katy do anything?" Bill asked.

"She started fucking grinding on me. The bitch doesn't know boundaries at all and just can't accept that I would rather choose y/n over her" I began my rant. "I can't believe she manages the girls"

"Yeah, I talked with Tanya earlier and according to her. They have been trying to get rid of her for a long time." Bill replied. "But they can't at the moment because Katy has a contract with the band, and the bad can't go without a manager"

"I'm going to tell y/n about her, I am not hiding something like this and I want her to trust that I'm not just some player" I responded.

We finished off our conversation before the elevator dinged as it reached the lobby and out came Tanya, John and my beautiful y/n.

She was drop dead gorgeous and looked amazing in the swimsuit she was wearing. I went over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist before kissing her on the forehead.

I buried my head in the crook of her neck before muttering a "you look beautiful" in her.

"Thanks handsome, you're not looking too bad yourself" she giggled. I offered out my hand to y/n and she took it. We walked to the front doors where everyone was waiting. I turned my head around to see Katy staring at y/n and I with jealousy and envy. I wouldn't even choose Katy if she was the last woman on this planet, that's how much she digusts me.

"Hey beautiful I have to tell you something but you can't get mad till you have heard me out" I muttered out as y/n and I approached outside.

Bill had run off with Tanya to get the car while the rest of us chilled here.

"So tom? What was it you wanted to tell me?" Y/n asked out of curiosity. She was looking at me so cutely that I almost couldn't bring myself to tell her. But I had to.

"Katy has been acting weird around me, I'm getting pretty uncomfortable. And before you came down, she tried to grind against me but I pushed her off before she could" I spoke and I witnessed the colour and emotion drain from her once happy face.

"I...." was all she was able to say. Y/n and I weren't official yet but it felt like I had just cheated on her. Even though it wasn't my fault. The look on her face made me feel guilty as hell.

"I'm so sorry, I want you to know that you're the only one for me and that I would choose you over her any day" I began apologising profusely.

"Aww, that's so sweet of you Tom, but don't worry, you're not the one I am pissed at" she smirked a little and the colour had returned to her face.

"She won't be around long" y/n smiled...

----

Finally have written a new chapter after forever haha. Sorry if it's not that good, kinda rusty. I haven't been as active lately due to me being busy. I have deleted the other stories that I had written because I lost motivation for them. Oh yeah tomorrow is my birthday as well so the next part prolly won't be out till next week. I have some drafts of a couple of stories so lmk if u wanna read those. This story has not been proof read so sorry for the spelling mistakes. Hoep u enjoyed xx