Chapter 16

Tom's pov:

"Same, as a matter of fact, why did you stop visiting?...." I asked. Y/n had been avoiding the question ever since we ran into each other.

"I umm..." She began to stutter, looking away from me. "Uh... Oh, hey! Look at this"

She pointed to another message in the slide. I was a bit disappointed at the fact she ignored my question. She was giggling and laughing at the writing while all I could think about was why she was avoiding the question.

"Why didn't you answer me?" I questioned suspiciously. "You can talk to me y/n, you know that right?"

"Yes, I do know that Tom.." she began and refused to make eye contact with me. "It's hard for me to say, I will tell my reasons, I just don't think it's the right time"

She then looked me straight in the eyes and softly smiled. I couldn't help but return the smile, she was so beautiful and hard to resist.

"Well, do you want to head off to our next destination??" I asked her, offering my hand out to help her off the ground.

"Oh yes! Thank you for taking me here, so many memories came back to me" y/n smiled looking over the place once again. "Oh I missed this place"

We headed towards my car again, I opened the door for y/n and helped her get into the car. Then after closing her door, I rushed to my side and climbed in the car. Fixing my seatbelt and she did hers, I started the engine and we were off again. We were headed to one last stop before we went to lunch. This one was super special, I wasn't sure if she remembered, but I hope she would.

A while after, we arrived at our final destination. We got out and I grabbed y/n's hand and pulled her along as my pace quickened. Approaching a small lake, she had the look of confusion on her face.

"Tom where are we going?" She asked, her eyes scanned the place, she had a weird look on her face, almost as if she was uncomfortable.

"Don't worry! You will remember! Hopefully.." I smiled, her hand still in my clutch. Walking through the tall, long grass, the trees surrounding the lake rattled as the wind blew through them. Clear ripples were seem in the lakes waters as ducks swam around.

"We are almost there!" I notified y/n who was taking in the beauty of the lake. She focused on my words once again and nodded.

"Ok, we are here!" I muttered looking up, causing y/n to do the same.

Your pov:

You looked up to where toms eyes had rested. Right, in your eye range, lay a very old yet well put together treehouse. Confusion still got the best of you, but you decided to follow Tom. What were you supposed to remember?

Toms hand guided you towards the treehouse, the ladder appearing right in front of you.

"Tom is this safe?" You asked. A hint of fear in your voice.

"Yes it is don't worry!" He responded reassuringly.

We climbed at the ladder and reached the entrance of the treehouse, Tom pulled you inside and to your surprise, it was clean and well kept. The small area was crowded with drawings and old photos from your childhood, a chest was up against one of the walls while multiple jars of leaves and sticks were up against another. You suddenly remembered this place.

"Do you remember?" Tom asked giving you a hopeful look.

"Yes! Aww I can't believe all this stuff is still here" you smiled wondering your eyes of the photos. "My question is, how is this place so clean and organised?"

"Bill and I come here sometimes, I know it's kind of stupid because we are 17 or whatever, but this place has a lot of good memories" the boy smiled gazing at the walls.

You followed his gaze and lay your eyes upon one particular drawing on the walls. It was a drawing of you, Tom and Bill holding hands, the more you stared at it, the more you regret not coming back to Germany.

"Let's go to lunch! My stomach is growling" Tom chuckled while heading out again, he helped you down the ladder and you two made your way back.

"I feel so bad missing out on everything! Missing out on spending time with you guys!" You admitted sadly.

"It's ok, your here with us now! I'm glad we got to reconnect!" Tom replied to you, he gave you a warm hug and a kiss on the forehead.

Going back the car, you both got in and Tom made his way to a restaurant by the beach. Getting out your both went inside and sat yourselves at a table. Looking at the menu, you had a hard time picking what to get, so to save you the trouble, Tom shared his meal with you. You two enjoyed the food and talked for a bit, catching up. After finishing, you guys went back to the hotel for a bit.

"We should ask the rest if they want to join us at the beach?" You suggested to Tom.

"That's actually not a bad idea" he agreed. "Alright beautiful, I will go tell the others, you go tell the girls"

He kissed you quickly, then smiled and walked off. You headed up to your room and opened the door. Tanya basically tackled you.

"Omg your back early!" She giggled nervously. "Anyway tell me all about the date!"

A familiar scent hit your nose and you raised an eyebrow. You looked around the room to try and figure out where it was coming from. You then figured that bill had been in here, it was his cologne that you were smelling.

Tanya looked around nervously and kept on glancing at the bathroom door.

"Bill, I know your in here, no need to hide" you smirked at Tanya.

"Bill? Bill in here? Haha yeah right" she shot back quickly.

"I'm not dumb Tanya" you huffed out I annoyance, did this girl really think you were dumb enough to fall for that.

The door of the bathroom creaked open revealing bill, his clothing was wrinkled up and he had a few purple spots on his neck and arms.

"Guessing you two had fun" you teased as both of them went red.

"Guys, it's cool, next time lemme know when you two want some time to yourself" you winked at both if them.

"Oh by the way, you wanna join Tom and I down at the beach? We are leaving soon" you asked both if them to which they both agreed and nodded. Bill left the room quickly leaving you and Tanya.

"Now you have some explaining to do" you smiled and slightly chuckled at Tanya. "But first let's get ready...."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 16! How you enjoy xx