04

" helping in anyway we can and teaching people along the way"
____________________________________
I ran to the coffee shop so I can be there early to bake enough biscuts for Manson so he doesn't have to wait. I greeted Lily and went to the back to get the ingredients I need for the biscuts but when I was looking I noticed that half of the supplies were gone and that with this little of supplies we wouldn't be able last the week. I grabbed my phone and dialed the managers number but he wasn't answering then he texted me

                        Manager of coffee shop

I cant call what do you need?

                     What I need are some answer answers for?

                          The coffee shop closing How do you know?
I read a letter and im not dumb so why    

can't how about we talk in person?

                     fine

I turned off my phone and started baking the biscuts and when I was done I placed some biscuts in the display and some in a bag for Manson. I walked towards Lily to ask if she would need any help " Do you need help?" Lily looked at me and smiled " Can you please take the orders for the other customers I really need to answer a call but today is a busy day" she looked at me with pleading eyes and I agreed because I came up to her to help her with anything she needed so I made my way to the front and started wipping the dust off of the cash register when I saw a customer come into the store I recognized their face and it was Manson I smiled and he smiled too " hello how may I help you?" " Were friends and you already know what I want I can see it in the counter behide you " he said pointing at the bag that I left for him I walked up to the bag and handed him the biscuts "That would be $15" " how much are inside?" "6" "do you want less?" " no thats ok" he said handing me the card paying for the biscuts I smiled and handed him back the card "enjoy" he looked at me and looked like he wanted to ask me something but was hesitate "What do you want to ask me?" he looked up from the ground " how do you?" I cut him off "I could tell, so what is it?"  "Even though your cooking was splendid my parents decided to shut down the resturant since it wasn't as popular as the other resturants she has promoted so she closed it down saying that it was a waste of money" He said looking down at the ground not wanting to see my gaze, I was stunned because that resturant closed and so will the coffee shop then I will have nothing "Im done" " I will be homeless" " I tried to help other people but I couldn't even help myself " I said holding back tears as I walked to the  back. A few mintues passed and I finally went back out but noticed that there wasn't as many customers when I left strange looks like business is going slow today I thought looking at my left and seeing Manson I couldn't help but feel some ressentiment  because how can you just pick and chose which restruant stays open just because it isn't as popular as the rest the only thing that matters is the quality of food and care that you put into making a resutrant so it was dumb for them to close such a well maintained resturant just because they thought it was a waste of money but I bet they have a lot of money so it is nothing to them the amount of money they send to the resturant for funding is what they gain in a day. I sighed when he looked at me I could tell in his eyes there was pity he got up and was walking towards me but I was walking the other way "wait Taylor" he said but I ignored him "you have to answer me its customer service he said almost screaming so I stoped and turned to him "you can't be mad at me it wasn't my fault" "you could have convinced them THEY ARE YOUR PARENTS" I said keeping my tears in but in my voice you can feel the anger with every word I was saying " you have this job too you dont have to worry it will only take about two months so I can get the resturant back open again I just have to think of a plan to convince my parents" he said smiling " I don't have two months" " In less than a month I will be left homless" he looked at me with a questioning look "what do you mean?" " is the coffee shop going to shut down?" I hear Lily's voice from behide Manson and nodded my head " Im sorry" Lily paused and I could see she has tears in her eyes " let me explain" but before I could say another word she ran to the bathroom I glared at Manson and shoved him out of my way so that I can go outside for some fresh air after some mintues I heard a person come out of the coffee shop and sat next to me I looked and saw it was Manson "im sorry I really am I might not know you but I do pity you and the people that live here" " I dislike how people are neglecting this town and I want to save as many jobs as I can and use all my abilities to help save this town" he said with a refreshing smile I knew I needed " promise?" " promise" he said with a smile I hugged him then we went back inside "I know my family doesn't promote this coffee shop but what if they did?" " I can convince them and they might keep this coffee shop open I know that they will love all the treats and coffee you supply" "I will also recommded this coffee shop to them so that might make there opioin change" he said with a smile " you think you can? when?" "i'll have to ask them but i'll keep you updated everyday" he said with smile " thank you, and sorry for getting mad at you I know it wasn't your fault" " I forgive you" he said with a smile "But I do have to go see you tomorrow" he said with a smile " see you" I said watching him leave the coffee shop I turned around and saw Lily glaring at me so I went up to her "I would have told you but the manager told me not to tell anytone" " so what you sleep with the boss to get whatever you want?" she said with a mean tone " maybe I should do that" " Thats not what I do" " really? because it seems like it" she said with a scoff "im helping both of us get our jobs back why are you so mad?" "because you LIED TO ME all this time you knew and didn't tell anyone I told you how im gratful for this job yet you still LIED TO MY FACE" " im sorry" were the only words that I could form "if we do get our job back because of you I will never look at you the same" she said looking me up and down. The rest of the shift went by like a blurr I started walking by the deli again to get some lace chips I greeted the cashier and made my way to the back to get my pespi I went back to the cashier and handed them what I was going to buy I payed and opened my chips but only eating some because I didn't eat anything the whole day. I stoped in-front of the homless lady that I passed the other day and handed her my chips and drink she carfully grabed them and said "your to kind truly" she said eating the already opened chips I smiled and made my way to my house.