08

2years later

    I sat on the black chair that was engraved with letters all around it "Hsag" this company is based on helping, saving, and giving back to the community but they only give back once every 5 years or more a company made out of lies giving people hope that they are donating to a company that gives back but really they take all of the shares only giving back 10% to donate while they get the other 90% people might consider that a fair deal but once your in the shoes of the people that need help the people that starve because they don't have enough money to feed themselves 10% is nothing. I flipped the pages in my notebook rehearsing what I was going to that would hopefully convince them to support my donations and help me become a company that gives back but of course I had little hope since they don't even give back to the people even though they claim they do. I looked at all my information to make sure that I had valid points and facts I heard the door open and my breath hitched feeling nervous about what the outcome could be. He walked his shoes touching the ground making noise as if he was wearing heels you could smell his cologne since he opened the door and his perfectly tied bow that fit elegantly with his suit the only downside is he is 60 years old, married, and almost reaching retirement I sighed closing my binder with my notebook alongside it " welcome you must be Tyler from the company RAG ( receiving and giving) ?" He said as he shacked my hand with a firm hand. He took a sit placing his coffee in the coffee mat that read "business is pleasure" I looked at the cup then at him "'yes I am it's a pleasure meeting you" " the pleasure is all mine" " but I will be honest with you considering your name is a boy name I thought you were a man" "will im not a man is that disappointing?" "No it's just that I'm surprised is all" he said taking a long sip of his coffee " would you-" before he finished his sentence I cut him off " why is it so surprising that I am a women?" He took a sigh placing his coffee mug on the mat " not a lot of women are interested in this kind of work field it's always just a dream of women to be independent and running a company but come on it's all in movies" he said with a chuckle I stared at him most women who consider working independent always get shamed on since people thing that they know nothing about a company and making bets that the company will fail in 5+ years but women are just like men and sometimes even better even if I'm not a independent owner I still don't take disrespect but I left it alone only folding the tip of my notebook paper in frustration " im not a dependent company I'm co-owners with someone else" " what's there name?" " Manson" " why couldn't they attend todays meeting?" " this is about you and me as a company I don't believe that you should worry about business outside of my company right?" " so it's a personal matter?" " let's get to the point please" he half smiled and singled me to present my work. I nodded my head opening up my binder and grabbing the sheets of paper that were put perfectly under the notebook I grabbed them and started reading them still looking at him " my company was made out of helping and wanting to give back to the community I have been in a position where I didn't know if I would be able to eat where I wouldn't know if I would be able to pay back bills I was in a position where If I was given the opportunity to give back to help back  I would do anything for it. I've been in that position so me and my partner decided to start a company based on giving back because I knew how it was like" " wait before you finish why are you saying I instead of we?" " you both started the company shouldn't you give him credit as well?"  I took glance at my paper then back at him "he wasn't in the same position I was he had money he just started the company out of the kindness of his heart" " you claim you want to give back but let's me honest" he said placing his arms on the table looking directly at me  "no company gives back to the people without taking half of it for themselves" " don't assume about what my company could do. Think about what we are doing." " also  we are not a company that lies about where the money goes?" " so your saying your company could do it? Don't lie I won't judge" he said shrugging his shoulders "how can you judge if you do the same thing even worse" I said under my breath but loud enough so he can hear it " excuse me are you accusing my company of something?" " people aren't blind or stupid your company has done this for years" "accusing my company of something that you have been doing is disrespect" he took another sip of the already empty cup and placing it back down with a slam "I have a question how's your friend Manson?" "Is the hospital treating him well?" He said with a grin crossing his arms on his chest laying back on the sit " why do you think he's in the hospital?" " what was that thing you just said that people aren't blind or stupid?" " he's been gone for over a year and since I have connections I found out I bet it would suck if everyone found out that a company that rises out of nowhere is giving the people false hope because there company isn't going to last 2 years your going to crumble under the pleasure alone you won't have a shoulder to cry on" my hands became fist as I sat up from the sit " your a asshole and I hope your company falls to a shithole you do NOTHING for the people you don't give a crap about the people your company is based of lies my company will NEVER be like that" I said Slamming the door as i left.