Company

1 year passed

    Everything changed including the business, he passed away not long after I signed the deal but I couldn't get out of it no matter how hard I tried. I felt guilty knowing that this company was his legacy and I'm slowly ruining it. I tried to help and avoid any further disruptions caused by the workers but it was in vain for I had to be accountable for their actions. I love my company and I'm proud to have created it with him and to think about my people and their future.  I will learn and strive from this experience and I know the lessons I will bring for me I will have forever. I just wish he could be here, he would have done things differently and he would have not made me give up. I've been contacting a local business CEO to try to sign off this chapter of my life and give my company to those who will create it in their image. I hope you can forgive me for giving up but this chapter is closed and I know that if you being gone this company would have never succeeded for you were the hope in my day. I hope you will forgive me. I slowly got up from my knees as I gently put the flowers to his grave I got up saying goodbye to him as I entered my car. I know I'll never be the same but he was everything I wasn't and I wish that he will be remembered for someone who was victorious in his battle.