11

I felt my eyes begin to flutter open as I groaned grabbing my phone from my nightstand to check the time, I always had a one-day break every month and today was that month I got up and stretched out my muscles. After the hours went by I received an unknown call and I hesitantly picked it up placing the phone to my ear "I forgot to mention that you had one day to decide, our business is too much product to place it in a van decide by the end of the day" they said hanging up I placed my phone on the counter as I sighed "I can't keep up with Manson's medical bills if I want to pay them then I will have to file for bankruptcy I can't do that to Manson" I grabbed my phone from the counter and placed it in my pocket as I made my way to my closet grabbing my sweater and putting it on placing my hoddie above my head. I looked around as I began to walk towards the location where they were located I sighed as I entered the area I felt something being pointed at me so I ran to the van missing a bullet by an inch I turned around to see someone coming out of a bush as they pointed at me with a rifle I stopped feeling my hands begin to shake as they spoke up "who are you and what are you doing here" "someone sent me this location when I asked please I come in peace" I said they put the gun down when they looked behind me I turned around and saw the man that I was speaking with the other day I sighed in relief as he made a hand movement telling me to go inside the van seeing boxes filled with drugs and seeing people smoking weed and eyeing me down I gulped clenching my fists and giving death stares to the men that were looking at me in the wrong way. Ian came back in and flashed me a smile then he sat on top of one of the boxes and crossed his arms waiting for my answer.