10

I walked inside the room where manson was resting I placed my bag at the chair and brought it closer to Manson I sat on the chair and grabbed his hand kissing it then I felt a tear drops roll down my cheek I didn't notice but my eyes were filled with tears I put my head down where Manson was resting and sighed then I heard footsteps come near me then I heard a knock and I looked up to see one of the doctors "Im sorry miss but you need to sign these papers I can leave them here if you want he said placing the notpad and pen on the desk I noded then he left I got up from my chair signing the papers leaving them at the desk as I wiped my tears I went towards Manson and sat down grabbing his hand "keep fighting for your life I need you please do it" "for me" I said wiping my tears with my jacket "if not for me do it for yourself please" I stared at him feeling tears still fall down my face then I heard a knock on the door "Im sorry but visiting hours are over you can visit in the morning" she said giving me a smile and walking away I checked the time and it was 5:30pm I put my phone back in my bag and placed a kiss on his forehead "Ill fight for our company and when you wake up you won't be able to believe your eyes" I said chuckling wiping my tears away with the tissues the nurse placed on the desk . I left the hospital and waited outside and I put my hand in the bag to grab my phone but I felt a card instead I grabbed both my phone and the card and it was the card the boy gave me I didn't want to go but what the young man told me has been in the back of my mind I ordered a uber and in 2 mintues it was there. I looked outside from the window of the car then I heard a honk singaling me that we arrived I got out of the car then walking towards under the bridge I saw two guys and when I walked closer I saw a guy on top of a box smoking a cigarette the two guys noticed me and spoke up " boss shes here" they both said in sync. He threw his cigarette on the ground getting off the boxes and stepping on the cigarette to burn it out "we've been waiting for to long" " I was 5 mintues late you weren't waiting long" "why did you contact me?" "we have an offer an offer that can grautide your company miilions" "what is it?" "you will have to sell something you know on the low" I laughed and looked at him "you mean drugs?" he nodded "my company is based on donations even giving back to the people not to sell drugs are you insane" "watch the way you speak to him" one of the guys behide him responed "your not going to do the selling were just going to use your company as our base "if you get caught?" "we will keep our lips shut we will just say that we camped there without you knowing" "but you will need to do the same" "how much will I get?" "50 me 50 you" I nodded my head "I won't do it if anyone finds out my image and my company will be ruined I said turning around and walking away having my phone in hand to order another uber "think about it okay" he said handing me his business card I took it placing it in my bag " do I need to call you if I don't argree" "nah you'll just be giving me false hope" "I have a question" "ok" "why my company?" "the ceo's have caught my eye, and have you ever wondered what really happened to your other parnter?" "what do you mean?" your ubers waiting he said pointing behide me I looked back and saw the uber and the driver was honking I looked back at the guy "whats your name?" "Ian yours?" "taylor" "go to your uber I would be mad too if I had to wait another second" he said walking towards the boxes and putting them behide the van I nodded and turned around walking towards the uber and entering inside the car after a few mintues we arrived and I left the car entering my house. I put all of my things away and sat on my bed thinking about what Ian said, what truly happened to Manson and why out of nowhere he was put into a hospital? I might have known Manson for 2 years but I never really knew him just the things he would chose to tell me. I fell asleep thinking about if I should trust Ian and what he said about Manson.