07

Moving to new places

    Me and Manson both agreed to start our business the day that we move to our new home and most people would be excited but I was nervous I was leaving my people, my friends, and my family it hurt even though nobody seemed to notice most people in this town keep to themselves because that's what we were taught it was either speak up or be judged so we would always just stay quite not wanting to cause any trouble. I sighed zipping the last of my luggage as I carried the luggage to the side of my room with the rest I started to get lost in thought then I looked up because I heard someone knocking the door and it was Nick "Your really leaving" he said wrapping his arms around me "Please dont forget me when your famous" " You gotta share some of that money your gonna be making" he said winking at me until I saw Leon behide him "She don't have to give you shit you should be giving her money for all the food and snacks you take from her" Nick rolled his eyes turning back at Leon "Dont act like you don't ask her for snacks too"Leon sighed pushing Nick away and walking to me "Don't forget to be humble and to give back to people don't be greedy like most famous people"  He said both of us laughing as he hugged me "We are really going to miss you" "But like Nick said don't forget us or I will come for you" he said pointing his finger at me I rolled my eyes and took his finger out of my face "Never" " can you both help me with my suitcases?" they both nodded and started to walk towards the suitcases picking them up "you know you can just put them in the floor and roll them I think everyone knows that?" I said in a questioning tone they both stared at me  "Were men we like carrying things to show off our strengh" they said at the same time and Nick flexed his muscle kissing it "im a strong strong man" they both walked out of the room to put the suitcases in the car but I stayed behide looking around my room. Im really leaving I thought to myself as I grabbed a bag and made my way outside I saw the boys putting the suitcases in then I noticed Manson talking to someone I smiled making my way to the car going in-front of Nick and Leon putting my bag inside. I turned around facing Nick and Leon "I have snacks under my bed if you ever get hungry dont forget ok" I said as they both nodded their head having a smile on there lips thinking about all the snacks there going to eat I hugged them one last time then I started to get inside the car closing the car door behide me I saw Manson on the passanger sit he turned to me and said " you ready this a big change your going to move to a new state" I looked at my hands "I don't think people are really ever ready to move from there home that they lived in for there whole life but I am ready to help my town" " my people" I mummbled making sure he won't hear "what was that?" " nothing" I said turning on my phone to check the time "You nervous?" I nodded but I relized he couldn't see me "Yeah but who wouldn"t" he just responded with a " yea you right" That was the last coverstion we had as the car started we were going towards the private jet. I stopped myself from dozing of and a few mintues later I saw the jet " were here" he said looking back at me I just nodded having a fake smile grow on my lip. I opened the car door and saw people take my suitcases out of the car "there taking it to the jet, come on lets go" he said grabbing my wrist guiding me towards the jet I made my way inside and sat in one of the windows sits Manson came towards me and sat infront of me " you want something to drink?" I nodded my head "ill like pepsi please" I said to the waiter as they handed me the soda I opened it and drank from it feeling the jet starting to take off I looked toawrds Manson trying to start a converstion but he would be dry with answering back so I decided to drop it and take extra sips of the soda so that I would have to use the bathroom to get out of this awarkd slience but when I took the last sip of the soda he started talking to me "After we arrive we are going to a hotel to sleep at so we can have our rest since the house is 3 hours from where we are going to be landing "Can't we just fly there instead of having to sleep somewhere else" I said acctually being confused "There is something I have to do when we arrive dont worry about it" he said trying to make me feel less curious but it made me even more curious who could he be wanting to talk to that we have to wait three hours until we get home but I dropped it thinking that I was just thinking to much to much because I was stressed. I finally had the urge to use the bathroom so I excused myself walking towards the bathroom locking the door behide me as I was using the bathroom I washed my hands but decided to stay in the bathroom for 5 more mintues so that I wouldn't have to see him but he was my friend and I don't know why I was feeling like this so I went back to my sit and smiled sitting down but he was looking at his phone. I just dozed off trying  to sleep this stress out.