Description

Original/Male Male/Modern/High H/Main Drama/Beauty Shou/Beautiful Attack Strong Shou
(Glamorous NP General Shou)
Ning Yu wakes up and finds that he is just a miserable male supporting role in an article. His greatest role is to give The heroine acts as a spare tire and licks the dog, always on call, and contributes money and efforts for her, and in the end, she even lost her life to prove her love for the heroine.
Ning Yu, who likes big men's dicks: ...
he is cursing, fuck your mother Jerry, crazy!
Just when he was about to pack his bags and run away from the heroine, he found a lump on his bottom, which was quite itchy...
Ning Yu stopped running immediately. Hearing that the heroine is doing a good job, why did he want to cheapen the heroine, the black heart lotus? ? He also wants to have fun.
Brainless pampering and cool writing, NP sweet pets do not slice! There is meat and there is a plot, and the meat and the plot are half and half, and the attack is c! Very manly!
The above is only the first world, each world has a free trial chapter, the tentative world is as follows:
——Chairman of Marriage Wen’s cheating assistant (1v1) (with green tea on the back of the female lead secretly having sex with the male lead)
——Man Group pet in college (1v3) (double penetration by school bully and school bully/gentle school doctor taking care of double acupoints)
—— king of tender pussy supremacy (np) (sitting on tens of millions of male slaves/happy gang rape)
——Republic of China Big Tits Actor (1v1) (I don’t want to be raped to death, so I have to seduce the general)
——Plant Variation in the End Times (np) (deformation, nipples become bigger to insert a dick, glans and horse eyes become bigger to be fucked.)
——In the Interstellar Prison article Prisoner (1v1) (seduce interstellar police officer/whiplash electric orgasm)
——the last Omega (np) in the world (need to have sex with the most powerful Alpha every day or have gang sex/have painless childbirth, milk infusion, semen protection, birth A lot/)
——The cauldron (1v2) in Xianxiawen (it was robbed and played by the emperor and the devil in turn/with tentacles)
——(I will add it after writing)
Blowjob, licking, fucking, fan, double penetration, squirting, water spraying, forced gang rape, tentacle drill, uterus! NP! Occasionally happy bdsm orgasm! Don't abuse your heart!
Daily updates, daily updates, important things to say three times ~ usually at 9 o’clock in the morning or at night, and double updates from time to time ~
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
In the days [Quickly Transmute np]"
(np bisexuality! Lovers always receive! High H)
After Gu Qing's tragic death and rebirth, he was bound to the sperm absorption system, only to realize that he was just cannon fodder in an article, and everything he has now is for the future Send equipment to the hero and heroine.
Gu Qing smiled suddenly, are my things so easy to get?
Wake up, hunting time!
Then he was caught by the villain who was also reborn, and he was locked in a small black room for several days and nights...
Villain: In my previous life, I could only take your ashes and die with that couple of dogs. In this life, I will protect you well. I will never let you leave my side for half a step!
Even with despicable and coercive means.
Gu Qing:?
Don't you fucking like the life and death that the heroine likes! You should compete with the hero to be jealous!
Sperm absorption system: Congratulations to the host for being ejaculated ten times by the villain, achieving the achievement of ten consecutive cuts, and rewarding the tender pussy and anal hole double.
Although there is a tender Gu Qing who never wants to touch: rnm! (A thousand swear words are omitted here, very dirty ones.)
The above is the first world, the protagonist will be fucked by the villain, no abuse! He said in his mouth that he should not be physically honest, and he was pseudo-coercive throughout the whole process.
Half drama, half meat, sweet pet, occasionally happy abuse, just for fun!
The author opened a new account, the author's name is: Waking up to Mingyue, dedicated to writing 1v1 sweet meat, this account will always write np, if you are interested in 1v1, you can follow my other account ~ Fan QQ group: 698491223 want
to
join You can join the group if you play~