General tricks tits, forced sucking, ejaculation orgasm

front page
General tricks tits, forced sucking, ejaculation orgasm
search
General tricks tits, forced sucking, ejaculation orgasm
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Double update today~

-----text-----

Ning Yu was stunned for a moment, and his face was full of disbelief: "You, you..." His face was full of shame and anger, and he was speechless for a while.

Yan Mingye: "If Young Master Ning is willing, there is no one else here, so you can unbutton your clothes right now."

Xu was so angry that Ning Yu stood up from the chair precariously, and he couldn't even swear at others. Finally, he only uttered three words: "You are dreaming!"

Ning Yu turned around and was about to leave, but Yan Mingye's expression remained unchanged: "Young Master Ning, have you thought it through? Compared to being watched by many people on the stage at night, doing more outrageous things, in front of me, you just need to unbutton your clothes .”

Ning Yu paused, tears fell down, and the red marks at the end of her eyes became more and more pitiful.

Yan Mingye's throat moved slightly, and he swallowed the words again when he reached his mouth. He got up and walked in front of Ning Yu, raising his hand to help him wipe away his tears, but the latter suddenly took two steps back, his face full of vigilance and panic.

The man's fingertips were empty, and he didn't force it, he just said softly: "Actually, this is a very good deal, isn't it? I don't like to force, it's still early, young master Ning can sit down and think about it slowly."

Ning Yu stood there for a while, then sat back on the chair with heavy steps as he wished.

He had no choice, what happened on the stage that night hadn't happened, it wouldn't be an exaggeration to say it was hell.

What Yan Mingye said was right, this was a very good deal, all he needed to do was unbutton his clothes lightly at this time, and it didn't matter if his breasts were seen, Ning Yu tried hard to convince himself in his heart.

When he finally calmed down, it had been a while, but the man didn't rush, and gave Ning Yu enough time to calm down.

"If... If I promise you, can you really keep me from going on stage at night?" Ning Yu's voice was dry, her fingertips tightly clutching the hem of the cheongsam.

Yan Mingye didn't sit down again, but stood beside him, and said in a low voice, "I don't need to lie to you. After all, in my capacity, I really want to force you to do something, so it doesn't need to be so troublesome."

Ning Yu lowered her head, moved her lips slightly, and finally squeezed out a word: "Okay."

Yan Mingye: "Then let's start."

Ning Yu's fingertips tremblingly covered the buckle on the neck, and it took a long time to untie one, revealing a small piece of white and tender skin, followed by the second, and the third...

After all the buttons on his chest were unbuttoned, he mustered up the courage to gently pull it down, and a pair of big and white tits popped out.

Yan Mingye put his right hand on the back of his chair, and his left hand supported the table. He looked at his chest carefully, and said in a hoarse voice with the tip of his tongue on his palate, "It's so beautiful."

She is very beautiful. Ning Yu's breasts are not only big, but they don't sag at all. They are very upright. The areolas are pink and the nipples are red. Looking at them makes people's blood spurt.