Forced man's cock to be fucked back, man forced to fuck two cocks/white figure

front page
Forced man's cock to be fucked back, man forced to fuck two cocks/white figure
search
Forced man's cock to be fucked back, man forced to fuck two cocks/white figure
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Ah ah ah ah ah ah it is really difficult for me to go home and write! Worried about being discovered everywhere, I will try to update as much as I can, and the number of words may be less in these two days, my dears~

-----text-----

This feeling... The man on the ground didn't make a sound when he was injured, and he didn't change his expression when he was chased by countless mutated plants, but now he frowned.

There were scars all over his thick arm, and now he was healing at a speed visible to the naked eye, including other parts of his body, which were slowly getting better.

The man seemed to know his own situation, even if he could move his arms for a while, he did nothing. He looked up at Ning Yu panting with a blushing face, and the hole on the top of the white jade-like cock was enlarged and he was playing with his dick.

"Hiss... Ha! It's too big, so comfortable..." Ning Yu played Yan Mingye's little wife for most of her life in her previous life. Although she became more and more sloppy in the end, she definitely wouldn't want to say something from the bottom of her heart like this Just say what.

The man slowly propped himself up from the ground and stood in front of Ning Yu, who realized that he was a whole head taller than himself, with a burly body but not too muscular, which was very good.

No wonder the dick is so big! Portable and long.

Ning Yu tilted her head and looked at him innocently, with a little more purity in her charm.

The man reached out and grabbed his hair, forcing Ning Yu to raise his head, and lowered his head to kiss his lips.

"Well……"

The man's kiss is very domineering, like a hungry wolf who can only eat. The two got closer, and Ning Yu's vine-like cock was retracted a little, leaving only the length of his forearm.

The man stretched out his hand to hold his cock tightly without hesitation, and put all his strength on his cock.

"Hmm!" The speed was too fast, Ning Yu couldn't hold back the overflowing moan, although he was quickly swallowed by the other party.

As the man continued to fuck his cock with his cock, the wound slowly healed, and a layer of golden scales gradually appeared on his body.

Ning Yu's limbs also reverted to human legs and arms. He became like that before, but he was seriously injured by the protagonist and changed back to his original shape. Having sex with a man can not only heal the other party, but also heal himself.

It's just that the mouth was blocked, and he couldn't see the changes in the opponent's body until the man let go of Ning Yu, turned him to face his back, picked up the man with his cock, opened his legs, and stabbed him into the asshole.

"Ah! Take it easy!" Ning Yu leaned into his arms and yelled.

The man pushed very hard at the first time, as if he wanted to push it to the end, but the size of the two may not match so much that only one glans was squeezed in.

Hearing Ning Yu's words, the man paused for a moment, wondering whether he thought that his arms were his savior or what? He was indeed a little slow, but he still firmly pushed the meat root in.

"No! Take it easy! Ah..." Ning Yu's face was distorted by the pain, and when she looked down, there was a layer of golden scales on the arm holding her.

In fact, the man's huge dick also has a layer of soft scales, but Ning Yu can't see it.

As soon as it was inserted to the end, Ning Yu was gasping for breath, and before it was relieved for a moment, she felt a sharp pain in her buttocks.

"Ah! Don't, don't...ah, don't...it hurts, ah..."

With every pumping and insertion into the asshole, the man's body has more and more golden scales, and his strength is getting more and more abundant. He squeezed the flesh in the asshole fiercely, and the eyes are the embodiment of desire and pleasure.

It didn't take long for Ning Yu to struggle before her whole body softened, and her moans gradually became sweet and alluring.

"Ass... Aha! The ass is so cool... Mmm... It's inserted so deep, it's inserted into the innermost part..."

No matter how happy Ning Yu was, he liked it best when he was in pain, and he was soon fucked to climax.

But the man continued, pumping and thrusting hard several hundred times, when Ning Yu climaxed again, he was pinched and shot together, and a pair of pitch-black eyes suddenly turned into vertical golden pupils.

At the same time, a huge dick protruded from below, and it plunged into the tender pussy in front with a puff.

"Ah!" Before Ning Yu could recover from the orgasm, he was quickly fucked back and forth by two giant dicks. He finally understood that the man behind him might not only be not human, but also alienated into a snake-like creature?

Just when Ning Yu was about to lose his mind because of the two giant cocks, he vaguely saw a white figure not far away, with an extremely handsome appearance and an expression as cold as ice.

"Brother... why are you here?" The man in white uttered unusually cold words, obviously emotionally unstable.

The man behind Ning Yu let out a low smile from his throat: "Thank you for the little boy, I like it very much, so I will find him and continue to enjoy it."

good boy? This familiar title made Ning Yu's mind automatically flash a figure in military uniform.

Yan...Ming Ye?

coincidence? After all, the two look nothing alike.

〔Add to bookmark〕
$%$.
!~
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
!~
.
Recommended popular novels
The film king insists on making fake plays real
The days and nights of the cold professor and the loyal student
hypnotized couple
Below Gram Above (Bisexual)
A compilation of the history of promiscuity by the C-bit debut of the beauty shou
Noble Omega was forced to love after falling down
Recently updated novel
summer stay
What should I do if my enemy's admirers always pester me after rebirth?
Drunk and dreamy
Castle Night Song
The cold secretary is a bisexual cow
The Fiddler's Secret Awakening Manual
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop