The main character deserves what he deserves for attacking the crematorium

front page
The main character deserves what he deserves for attacking the crematorium
search
The main character deserves what he deserves for attacking the crematorium
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Now that I’m home, the coding time is much less... I’ve been trying my best to keep updating my babies~

-----text-----

The two have a whole day to communicate slowly, so of course there is no rush to fuck.

It didn't take long for Ning Yu to hear about a major event. The Garden of Sixiang changed hands, and the protagonist was robbed of his position as the garden owner.

The specific reason is that the protagonist Gong gradually found out that his feelings for Xiao Zhuang were true, so he tried to snatch him back from Tang Ming in various ways. Knocked up.

With the protagonist's help, Tang Ming actually pulled the protagonist Gong off the horse and copied his family's kind directly.

But Xiao Zhuang finally spared the protagonist Gong's life, of course it was not out of kindness, but he left him in the Garden of Love and went to perform on a special stage every night.

The torture he has suffered in the past needs to be paid back thousands of times by the protagonist.

Ning Yu is very satisfied with this, this is what a scumbag deserves.

The marriage and wedding that Yan Mingye said would of course be done, and the speed was so fast that it didn't take long for the whole of Yancheng to know that the youngest son of the commander as a general was going to marry the daughter of the Ning family.

Many people don't know what is the origin of this Ning family? After inquiring clearly, they were very surprised. The nobles valued being well-matched. As far as their status was concerned, the Ning family was really too small and small. They didn't know what the Yan family was planning.

It wasn't until the day of the wedding that the bride followed the trend and held a western-style wedding, wearing a special wedding dress and toasting with the groom, that everyone understood why Yan Mingye, who was outstanding in every aspect, wanted to marry Ning Yu.

It really echoes the old saying, a hero is saddened by a beauty, and the bride is so beautiful that it frightens people's hearts and souls.

Today's wedding was very grand, and there were too many people. After the toast, Ning Yu secretly hid in the back garden to rest, and saw a familiar figure, Feng Xuehan, the owner of Mingyuelou, wearing a Chinese tunic suit and holding a black umbrella.

Ning Yu glanced at it casually. Although he was amazed by the outstanding appearance of this person, he didn't think much of it.

Until the person in front of him said lightly: "Long time no see, Your Majesty the King."

Ning Yu suddenly widened his eyes and remembered everything, and blurted out: "National teacher!"

All kinds of deeds of the two in Nenxue Country appeared in his mind, and those forgotten memories flooded in like a floodgate, which made him unable to react for a while.

"Why... why are you here? How did I forget everything before?" Ning Yu said with a sour voice.

Feng Xuehan looked at him with deep eyes: "These are not important, the important thing is your safe return, and happy wedding."

Ning Yu looked at him: "...Happy, do you really think so?" He said the words of blessing, but he saw it clearly, but the eyes of the other party were clearly cold.