I was fucked until I couldn't stop ejaculating/fucked sweetly with God of War, a

front page
I was fucked until I couldn't stop ejaculating/fucked sweetly with God of War, and shot the third prince/The male lead asked for ejaculation
search
I was fucked until I couldn't stop ejaculating/fucked sweetly with God of War, and shot the third prince/The male lead asked for ejaculation
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Why do I feel more and more that the tragedy of the third prince is being shot every time...

-----text-----

"Hmm! Aha... don't, Brother Wang, don't... umha..." Ning Yu moaned repeatedly after being fucked, his eyes filled with tears, it's one thing to fuck, but he was worried that this person did it in a frenzied manner It hurts too much.

No, it's already hurting now, but it's just that there is a sense of exhilaration mixed with it.

And now in this situation, Ning Yu feels sorry for herself if she doesn't play the role of pain well. After all, as a king, it may be the only time in her life that she can play force...

So he cried even harder, and at the same time his buttocks were pushed higher.

The third prince's cock kept coming in and out of his pussy, he fucked hard into the womb, he wanted to punish Ning Yu, but he couldn't stop.

How can it be so cool? This hole is so good at sucking that he wants to ejaculate again.

"Ah... aha don't... woo woo, woo ha... Brother Wang, don't..."

The more Ning Yu felt the pain, the more he cried, until the third prince continued to fuck him to climax again, Ning Yu screamed and shot him together.

The semen was poured all over the floor, and the feeling of being unable to control the ejaculation made the third prince quite embarrassed. He stared at Ning Yu closely, and was about to say something when he saw a leaf flying flower attacking him, so he quickly avoided it.

The visitor was dressed in white clothes, with a slender figure, a cool demeanor, and a beautiful face.

"Feng Xuehan! I advise you not to meddle in your own business!" The third prince said coldly.

There is no one named Feng Xuehan in the plot, but Ning Yu was able to pull out this person from the memory of the original male supporting role. He is a national teacher. There was no sign of Feng Xuehan in the cave ceremony.

Ning Yu wondered, when did he return to the palace? How could it appear here?

"Your Majesty is under pressure. As a subject, you should rescue him. How can you be meddling?" Feng Xuehan's voice was as cold as his name.

As a person who has wandered around the center of power for many years, the third prince obviously knows Feng Xuehan's horror better than Ning Yu. His expression changed several times, and finally he looked at Ning Yu with the corners of his lips raised: "Wait for me to come again next time." fuck you."

After finishing speaking, the third prince turned around and left with lightness kung fu.

The tears at the corners of Ning Yu's eyes were still wet, and her body was full of semen mixed with lewd water, making it a mess.

Feng Xuehan walked over gracefully, knelt down and gently picked him up, and walked deep into the courtyard.

"Woo...Master National Teacher, why are you here?" Ning Yu was still a little choked up, unable to control her crying, looking aggrieved.

Feng Xuehan's voice was low: "This is Mingyue Tower." His residence.

The third prince thought that the place was empty, so he brought Ning Yu here.