Penetrated by a huge dick/Squirting with male lead car

front page
Penetrated by a huge dick/Squirting with male lead car
search
Penetrated by a huge dick/Squirting with male lead car
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Today is double update~

-----text-----

"Don't..." Ning Yu lay all over the window of the passenger car, her buttocks sticking out high, and she twisted uncomfortably. In the end, she didn't resist the man, but she didn't dare to look behind her.

Shen Yifeng looked at his wet pussy, his throat tightened, and after rubbing his fingertips on the rose petals a few times, he lowered his head and leaned over, opening his mouth to suck.

"Ugh! Don't... what are you doing? Aha... over there, don't lick..."

Ning Yu's whole body was trembling, and lewd water continued to flow out of his flower hole, his waist sank further, and he knelt on the co-pilot's seat, forming a beautiful arc.

This posture is so good to suck, the ass is facing Shen Yifeng, it's no wonder that the water stains he sucked make noise.

The tip of the man's tongue couldn't stop stabbing him, as if he was fucking him with his tongue. Ning Yu only felt better and better, so she didn't care about being shy. She said don't lick, but her ass couldn't help shaking Get up, it is more convenient for the other party to lick.

Gradually, the moans in the car became more and more sweet. Ning Yu was stimulated and wanted to ejaculate. He was not very durable in the first place, and the flower acupoint was really sensitive, so he couldn't help it for a while.

But when he wanted to climax, Shen Yifeng suddenly pulled out the tip of his tongue, pulling out a slender silver thread.

"Oh!" Ning Yu let out a short moan in dissatisfaction, and stopped before the climax, which was really too much.

He took the initiative to open the flower acupoint with both hands, and his mouth seemed to be coquettish and complained: "What are you doing? I can't do it... Hurry up..."

Unexpectedly, the man untied the belt with a snap, supported Ning Yu's big, thick dick, rubbed it on his hole, and squeezed in.

"Hmm... no, it hurts..." Although Ning Yu's flower hole was itchy, he definitely couldn't swallow such a big cock for a while, so he unconsciously moved forward to hide.

Shen Yifeng's flesh had hardened for a long time, and he couldn't bear it. He stretched out his hand to grab him, picked him up, and asked Ning Yu to lift one leg high, and the giant dick continued to push in.

"Be good, you'll be comfortable soon." He tried to coax.

"No, it really won't work! Hmm...the bottom is going to be broken..." Ning Yu wanted to struggle, but in the tension, he sucked even tighter.

Shen Yifeng almost gasped, he managed to get in one head, and was sucked in hard.

"Ah!" Ning Yu only felt that his whole body was going to be crushed, it was so deep.

"Why do you... go in all at once... it's really going to break." Ning Yu's most itchy place was completely pierced, and he was left with pain, and he was forced to cry.

Shen Yifeng bit his earlobe from behind: "Not all of them went in."

Ning Yu: "...what?" He was a little out of his mind right now.

After Shen Yifeng finished speaking, he continued to push the meat root in, rubbed against the opening of his uterus, and slowly broke open.

"No... ah, it really can't be done, inside, don't do it, don't... aha... don't come in!"