Knotted genitals, pregnant during estrus, injecting nutrient solution into the v

front page
Knotted genitals, pregnant during estrus, injecting nutrient solution into the vagina
search
Knotted genitals, pregnant during estrus, injecting nutrient solution into the vagina
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Happy Valentine's Day ~ Tomorrow is my birthday, try to continue to update, if there is no update, I will make up later ~

-----text-----

[Alarm, entering the meteorite belt ahead. 】

A large meteorite flew head-on, and Yin Li immediately controlled the spaceship to dodge it. His gaze was straight ahead, because pheromones had already affected part of the brain's judgment. If he wanted to pass through here and avoid the pursuers, he had to be more focused.

But at the same time, the man's crotch didn't stop. After entering the vagina, he thrust and thrust uncontrollably, Ning Yu moaned continuously.

"Wuha~ah~ that's great, umha... more, ah~" He lay on the cockpit and continuously shed physiological tears, his whole body was covered with lust.

The pheromone of God of War is very special, like a handful of fresh snow that is about to melt in winter, with a clear and hot feeling, which is very contradictory.

Ning Yu was gradually unable to speak, only moaning, saliva dripping from the corners of her mouth, almost rolling the whites of her eyes to enjoy being fucked.

Sweat dripped from Yin Li's forehead, and his crotch movements became more and more crazy. When he was about to leave the meteorite belt, the spaceship was suddenly bumped violently, and Ning Yu fell unconsciously to the side. The man stretched out his hand to fish him in. arms.

Fortunately, there was no shadow of the pursuers for the time being, and they escaped temporarily. Yin Li then located the distance and started the space jump.

The man suddenly fell into the protective cabin with the person in his arms in his arms, and the space jumped only for a moment. For Ning Yu, who had not received any training, it seemed that he suddenly couldn't feel the existence of his body at this moment?

His head buzzed for a while, and he didn't react for a long time. When he woke up, he realized that his lower body was incontinent, and he peed out patter.

This situation is normal, Yin Li thought he would faint completely.

After completely escaping from the pursuers, the man set the spaceship to autopilot, came to a deserted planet, and picked up Ning Yu to clean his body.

Although the spaceship is small, it has a complete set of bathrooms and lounges.

Ning Yu was at a loss, but fortunately, the dick underneath had been pumping and inserting to appease the tender pussy, so he didn't feel uncomfortable.

The spaceship is hidden in a remote corner of the barren star, and all positioning sources are turned off, so even their own people can't find them.

Yin Li is not stupid. Omega's estrus period cannot be resolved in a short while. If Zong Zhengkai finds her at this time, it will definitely be very troublesome. A fight between the two is necessary.

Although Yin Li knew that omega was precious before, he never paid attention to it. After all, he was not interested in lust in the first place, so it would be more enjoyable to fight a few times.

But the reality is always slapping his face, Yin Li fucked him all the way to the lounge, pushed him onto the bed and fucked him hard, he wanted to completely mark Ning Yu and get a knot in his genitals!