Electric clitoral squirting/developing orgasmic ejaculation incontinence

front page
Electric clitoral squirting/developing orgasmic ejaculation incontinence
search
Electric clitoral squirting/developing orgasmic ejaculation incontinence
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Am I too bt? Ning Yu said that the most refreshing hee hee~

-----text-----

The man frowned slightly, even if he didn't know much about manipulating acupoints, he also understood that Ning Yu's reaction was wrong.

How come you get dizzy so easily?

The man's movements were a little lighter, but it was of no use. He quickly and unknowingly accelerated his speed.

I can't blame anyone, after all, Ning Yu is too tight inside, so tight that his flesh roots hurt, and the man can't help but want to poke him loose.

What's more, if you don't use your strength, you can't get in. What can you do?

Then Ning Yu seemed to wake up again, she closed her eyes and fell asleep in a daze without realizing her situation.

The man saw that his condition seemed to be more serious than expected, and he was a little puzzled, shouldn't sex be enjoyable?

He vented again and pulled out his dick, and began to clean Ning Yu's body, ready to study why?

When Ning Yu was fully awake, he didn't know how long it had been, he sat up from the bed suddenly, seeing no one around, he put on his clothes and was about to run outside.

Ning Yu never wanted to have sex with that man again! I can't say I'm completely unhappy, but I want to die all the time.

It doesn't matter if he has a good face and a bad figure, he just wants to escape quickly.

But when he came to the door, Ning Yu struggled for a long time but couldn't open the door. It seemed that it was scanned by the human body, and if it could not be recognized, he would not be allowed to enter or exit.

He exhausted all his strength, and finally lay down on the sofa again.

Not long after, the man walked into the house in professional attire, with food in his hand.

"Wake up, is there something wrong?" He asked.

Ning Yu just wanted to say that after the inspection, he can leave, right? His eyes were fixed on the food and he didn't move away, his stomach growled twice, and finally shook his head: "No, I'm fine." He planned to eat something first.

The man put the food on the table, and the two sat down to eat quietly facing each other.

Ning Yu thought about the comparison between the food in the cafeteria and here, so she decided to speak more tactfully, maybe she could eat more in the future.

"I don't know your name until now?" he asked.

The man moved his lips with a flat face, and said three words. Ning Yu looked blank. He clearly heard the voice, but... what was it called?

Just when Ning Yu was thinking, the world seemed to freeze for a moment like a computer game, and then he nodded with a natural expression, and changed the subject: "I have checked my body, I will go back later?"

The man looked at him indifferently, without speaking.

Ning Yu was frightened by the look, and asked stammeringly, "Why, what's the matter?"

Man: "I checked before. You fainted so quickly because of your poor health and small vagina. Starting today, you need to increase your exercise."

Ning Yu shook her head: "Exercising? I'm doing very well there. Also, what we agreed is just to have a physical examination. After the examination, there will be no future."