Fucked repeatedly by a huge dick/squirting when I open my eyes

front page
Fucked repeatedly by a huge dick/squirting when I open my eyes
search
Fucked repeatedly by a huge dick/squirting when I open my eyes
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
The man was silent for a moment, as if he didn't expect Ning Yu to say these words.

The police officer who was called over to take the person away: "..." Can he hear this? !

The man's eyes darkened, and he turned his eyes away and ordered the police officer in a low voice: "Take it away."

Ning Yu glanced at him, eyes full of grievances, had no choice but to follow the police officer and leave, full of nostalgia, and when he couldn't see anyone, he put on a downcast expression, which made the police officer next to him think Give him a few words of comfort.

As a result, as soon as he returned to cell No. 01, he restrained all his emotions and sat down by the bed with a blank expression.

It is obvious that this man belongs to the introverted type, and he has a strong control over his emotions. In the interrogation room, Ning Yu was almost deceived, thinking that the other party was really cold, but fortunately, the last few sentences did not go wrong.

What happened in the cafeteria not long ago also showed that the other party was really willing to open the back door for him. After all, as a criminal, he would be punished if he made trouble.

Anyway, Ning Yu has already done what he should do now, he is not in a hurry, if the other party is interested in him, I believe he will take the initiative to come to him soon.

Then Ning Yu was arranged to take a bath again, and the inmates in the special cell did not share the bathroom with other people, but were taken into a separate bathroom.

After he came back from washing, Yue Mo stayed alone for half an hour, when he heard the sound of the key opening the door from the outside, he looked up and saw a tall man's figure appearing at the door.

Ning Yu's eyes turned red instantly, faster than a juggler, and then he immediately turned his head to look at the wall inside, ignoring people.

The man closed the door and walked in front of him. The tall figure stood beside the bed, and the lining of the cell was even narrower, with a feeling of 'wrongedness'.

"There is surveillance in the cafeteria, and it shows that you ran into Meng Pengfei on your own initiative." The man said in a tone that could not hear the ups and downs.

Ning Yu was taken aback for a moment, but he didn't expect the other party to open his mouth to question him. The pitiful look on his face disappeared, and he glared angrily at him with a wrinkled face: "Meng Pengfei was obviously molesting me first, and you didn't even know it! I'm plotting something wrong, you still blame me?"

The man paused: "...I didn't blame you, I just wanted to say don't do this kind of thing next time, in case I'm not at the scene, other police officers won't be merciful to you if they find out, tell me what's going on in the future , leave it to me."

His voice was very deep, although indifferent, it was unexpectedly reassuring.

Ning Yu didn't like him, pointing and saying: "My cell is so small now, I feel scared after staying for a long time, it's like being locked in a coffin, didn't you drive me back after I told you "He said, turning his face away again, turning his back to the man to express that he was very angry.

One second, two seconds, three seconds passed, and Ning Yu was suddenly picked up.

"What are you doing?" he asked in surprise.