Tongue pussy licked to squirt, dragon learns to fuck two dicks slowly

front page
Tongue pussy licked to squirt, dragon learns to fuck two dicks slowly
search
Tongue pussy licked to squirt, dragon learns to fuck two dicks slowly
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Almost forgot to post today! Ask for tickets~

-----text-----

It's really good at licking, the labia minora is itchy from being licked, and even the inside feels uncomfortable, I want the man's big dick to go in and rub it.

But recalling the aggressiveness of the other party who didn't give anyone a chance to survive, Ning Yu hesitated again.

"Ah~ again, go a little further in, umha~ I also want to go inside~"

Hearing the words, the man really penetrated into the depths of the vagina, maybe the body is the reason for the dragon, his tongue can become very thick and long, it is really no worse than a dick when licked, it is very flexible, and fills the inner wall to the brim.

"Aha~" Ning Yu couldn't help arching her body, lying on the bed, she took the initiative to spread her legs further, and raised her hips to cooperate with the man.

"I licked it inside... Uh~ha~ Ah Ye is so good, so good~"

The tongue has been probing in at a tricky angle, Ning Yu felt that his deepest heart was being poked and licked back and forth, and the sound of sucking echoed in the room, one can imagine how much water he had shed.

"Ah Ye ~ I want to, I can't ~ ah~ ah~ I'm going to be fucked by my tongue~"

"Aha~~Aye, inside~"

The man felt that his body was trembling more and more, and the soft barbs on his tongue quietly erected, scratching the delicate inner wall of the vagina, stimulating the cervix back and forth.

Ning Yu's voice suddenly raised an octave, his mouth was slightly opened, and tears fell down involuntarily.

"Aah~ I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum~ I'm going to cum~ ah ah~~"

He grabbed the soft bedsheets under his body with both hands, spurted streams of lewd juice from his pussy mouth, and was directly fucked by his tongue until he squirted.

Ning Yushuang's expression was in a trance, and he slowly recovered after a few breaths.

The man on his body had already taken off his black coat at this time, revealing his muscular figure. Ning Yu wanted to salivate a little looking at the abdominal muscles, and when he saw the two giant dicks below, he was even more greedy.

Although he is afraid, it is undeniable that he loves such a huge dick. The color is slightly darker, and the veins on the root of the meat are protruding, which may be the reason for the man's huge size. value.

It looks like there are two heavy guns standing on the heavy back seat.

But at such a big size, his pink and tender little life can't bear it. This has been proved many times before, Ning Yu will be fucked to death.

Seeing that the man was about to insert the gun, Ning Yu got up and rushed towards his two dicks, holding the head of one of the penises in his mouth, and at the same time helping to move the shaft with both hands.

The man paused, patted Ning Yu's head with his big palm, narrowed his eyes lazily, and enjoyed the service of the small mouth under his crotch.

Ning Yu ate very hard at first, licking back and forth on the two big glans, and also had to take care of the shaft, so she got tired after a while.