Chapter 11 (smut)

***WARNING : MATURE/SEXUAL CONTENT*** AS PER USUAL IF YOU DON'T LIKE SMUT YOU CAN SKIP THE CHAPTER ENTIRELY AND THE STORY WILL STILL MAKE SENSE

We had been making out on the bench for a solid ten minutes, yet all our clothes were still on. I could feel through his jeans just how hard he was, unwillingly rubbing his erection onto my thigh. I knew he didn't want to pressure me into anything, especially with everything that had gone on between us over the last couple of days. But I wanted to be with him that way, and him being respectful right now was not what I needed. C'mon, Aubrey. He doesn't want you to be shy. Be a big girl and touch him already. I moved my right hand slowly from the back of his neck, onto the bulge in his jeans and rubbed it lightly. He groaned into my mouth.

"I want you so fucking bad right now, baby" he whispered in my ear.

"Yeah?" I whispered back, undoing the button of his jeans and letting my hand roam free inside his boxers. I wrapped my fingers softly around his cock and took it out of his pants, stroking it slowly. He bit his bottom lip and exhaled slowly, staring at my hand on his dick.

"Mmm," he moaned softly, closing his eyes and letting his head fall back. I got down on my knees with his cock still in my hand and checked that his eyes were still closed before slowly sliding the tip of my tongue up the underside of his dick, feeling it twitch. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Holy shit, you're hot," he panted, twisting my hair up in his fingers. I licked my lips softly before sliding them around the tip of his cock, swirling my tongue around it. He pulled on my hair slightly, forcing me to look into his lustful, half-lidded eyes. I let my lips follow my hand further down his shaft, and further still until my hand hit the base, not breaking eye contact. He twitched, bucking his hips into my mouth.

"Sorry, I- Ughh", he mumbled. Look who's in charge now, player. I felt the head of his cock pressing against the back of my throat and wrapped my lips tightly around the base, tasting the salty pre-cum drip on the back of my tongue. I pushed my head forward a couple of times, grinding his cock into my throat, feeling it spasm. He pushed his hips into my face, pressing even more tightly into my throat. I gagged. Fuck.

"Shit, I'm sorry," he mumbled, grazing my cheek with his thumb and winking at me. Holy shit he's so hot. I can't believe he's mine. I pushed my head back onto his cock, and his sounds of pleasure, combined with the fact that he was literally the hottest man on earth, made me start to squirm. I could feel my clit pulsing against my silk underwear and selfishly sneaked a hand into my jeans, rubbing it slowly, with his dick still in my mouth. His eyes were closed and his head had rolled back, facing the ceiling. As I teased myself, I worked harder on him, letting my tongue glide over his skin as I stroked my clit. Suddenly he pushed me off him, gently enough not to hurt me, but firmly enough to let me know that my time of taking charge was over. He stood up, taking my hand out of my underwear and fully undressing before my eyes. I stayed quiet, staring him down, still not completely over how good he looked.

"Lay down on the bed," he ordered. I bit my lip and did as told, still fully dressed. He unzipped my pants and took them off me, leaving my underwear on.

"Take off your shirt," he said sternly, watching me execute myself. "Good girl," he praised once I was done, letting his hands run over my naked breasts.

"Now let me make something clear," he whispered into my ear, laying over me, moving my panties to the side and giving his fingers access to my pussy. "I take care care of you," he said, sliding a finger inside me. I let out a needy moan, instantly trying to cover my mouth. He chuckled.

"That's right," he whispered, adding another finger and kissing my neck softly.

"Oh my god, baby," I squirmed. He smiled against my neck and pulled his fingers out of me. He held my panties to the side with his thumb and threw my legs over his shoulders roughly, aligning himself perfectly and slowly pushing his cock inside of me. I whimpered and gripped the side of the bed with my fingertips.

"Fuck, I missed you," he groaned, slowly fucking into me, his fingers digging into my thighs. I looked into his half-closed eyes and could feel the burn of his gaze on my body. In that moment, I truly felt, for the first time, like he was mine and I was his. He pinned my hips firmly against the mattress so I would stop squirming and started thrusting faster, making my body crave his more with each pump. I love you.

"I missed you too," I panted, barely audible. He locked his lips with mine, pressing my legs against my chest and thrusting deeper inside of me. I moaned as he kept hitting the right spot.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum," he groaned.

"Don't cum inside me," I said, shoving him slightly, forcing him to pull out, which he did just in time to cum on my stomach like a Pollock painting. He let himself fall down onto the bed next to me catching his breath while I grabbed a few tissues to clean myself up.

"Why not inside? What's up with that?"

----------------

Jackson Pollock is definitely gonna come haunt me for that line lmao

XO

LadyBug