Chapter 35 (smut)

**WARNING : MATURE/SEXUAL CONTENT** (As usual, if you don't like smut you don't have to read this. The story will still make perfect sense, I promise)

"I wanna have a million babies with you," he slurred, kissing my neck. I giggled.

"That's not gonna happen," I laughed.

"Can we practice?" he winked.

"Boy, have you seen how drunk you are? There's no way you can even get it up right now," I laughed. He frowned.

"There's other things I can do," he said, letting his hand trail to my inner thigh.

"Because you know you're too drunk to get hard," I teased, giggling.

"Girl, shut up before I shut you up," he chuckled.

"Oh, you think you can shut me up?" I dared.

"You think I can't?" he said, letting his fingers trail further up my inner thigh and onto my pussy. I shivered. "Already shivering?" He teased, raising an eyebrow.

"Yet, I'm still talking," I said, pursing my lips.

"How about now," he said, slamming his lips aggressively against mine. He moved his hand slightly and before I could say anything he slowly slid a finger inside me. I moaned into his mouth and felt him smile against mine. He broke the kiss, still slowly sliding his finger in and out of me. "Pretty quiet now," he teased. I sighed, letting my head fall back onto the edge of the bathtub. He slid a second finger inside me, playing with my clit with his thumb at the same time. I'm still mad at him, but fuck this feels good. I covered my mouth, trying to suppress a moan and unintentionally bucked my hips against his hand.

"Fuck, you're hot," he whispered against my neck. "I'm gonna make you cum so many times tonight."

I felt the butterflies coming alive in my stomach as he spoke those words. He went deeper inside me, his fingers reaching that sweet spot that made me squirm. He giggled at my reaction and slid his fingers out of me.

"Why are you stopping?" I asked, catching my breath.

"I want you in my bed. I want to see you. All of you," he said, pointing to the lower half of my body that was submerged under water. "C'mon," he said, grabbing my hand and helping me out of the bathtub. I got out and he covered me up with a clean towel, drying my shoulders off. I wiped the water off of the rest of my body and he slapped my butt as I walked out the bathroom. I giggled and he followed me into the bedroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist. Thankfully, everyone had gone home and both the kids and his parents were asleep. I closed the door behind us and he pushed me gently onto the bed.

"Lay down," he ordered seductively, looking a little less drunk than he had seemed when I had first walked into the bathroom an hour ago. I did as told and lied down onto the bed, the towel still covering my body. He pulled it off of me roughly.

"I told you I want to see you," he said sternly, letting his fingers run from my shoulders onto my breasts and playing softly with my nipples. I exhaled slowly and he bit his lower lip, not taking his hands off me. He put each of his hands on either side of me and let them trail down to my thighs. He opened my legs gently and looked deep into my eyes. I let my head fall back onto the bed, breaking eye contact. The anticipation was killing me. I felt his finger push against the entrance of my pussy and finally slide in. I exhaled, feeling the tension being released from my body and almost immediately felt his tongue on my clit.

"Oh f-" I stopped myself. He smiled against me, adding a second finger. His tongue slid up and down my clit and his fingers moved in and out of me repeatedly. I let out a needy moan and instantly tried to cover my mouth.